Affiliation: Charles University
Country: Czech Republic
- Attitude of Czech physicians to adverse drug reaction reportingF Perlik
Clinical Pharmacology Unit, Postgraduate Medical Institute, and First Faculty of Medicne, Charles University, U nemocnice 2, 12808 Prague2, Czech Republic
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 58:367-9. 2002..4%). The low level of knowledge of ADR spontaneous reporting system found in our study is one of the reasons for the substantial underreporting of ADR in the Czech Republic compared to other European countries...
- Tramadol efficacy in patients with postoperative pain in relation to CYP2D6 and MDR1 polymorphismsO Slanar
Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Bratisl Lek Listy 113:152-5. 2012..The aim of our study was to evaluate impact of CYP2D6 and MDR1 polymorphisms on the analgesic efficacy of tramadol in patients after a knee arthroscopy...
- [Genotyping of CYP2D6 and CYP2C19]O Slanar
Ustav klinické biochemie a laboratorní diagnostiky 1 LF UK a VFN, Praha 2 0dd4lenf klinicke farmakologie 1 LF UK a VFN, Praha
Cas Lek Cesk 146:708-11. 2007....
- Genetic polymorphism of cytochrome P450 and methods for its determinationH Buzková
Clinical Pharmacology Unit of the Department of Pharmacology of the First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic
Prague Med Rep 107:383-93. 2006..We will focus mainly on the basic principles of genotyping assays involving molecular biology tools...
- Miotic action of tramadol is determined by CYP2D6 genotypeO Slanar
Clinical Pharmacology Unit, Institute of Pharmacology, First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Physiol Res 56:129-36. 2007..This is the theoretical basis for the frequent use and satisfactory efficacy of tramadol in clinical practice when given to genetically non-selected population...
- [Infrared pupilometry measured by digital photography]O Slanar
Oddelení klinické farmakologie 1, LF UK a VFN, Praha
Cas Lek Cesk 144:273-6; discussion 276-7. 2005..Pupil size is mainly controlled by the action of parasympathetic and sympathetic nerves. Measurement of pupil size and reaction to light are important in both experimental and clinical settings...
- [Adverse effects and drug interactions]F Perlik
Farmakologický ústav 1 LF UK Praha
Cas Lek Cesk 143:110-3. 2004..Therapeutic drug monitoring and genetic-based individualization of the therapy with polymorphically metabolized drugs with narrow therapeutic range can contribute to the decreased incidence of adverse drug reactions...
- Noninvasive evaluation of portal-systemic shunting by glyceryl trinitrateO Slanar
First Medical Department, Clinical Pharmacology Unit, General Teaching Hospital, First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Physiol Res 51:413-6. 2002....
- [Evaluation of trends in ue of antibiotics and resistance in selected bacterial pathogens]F Perlik
Oddĕlení klinické farmakologie I interní kliniky 1 LF UK, VFN a IPVZ, Praha
Cas Lek Cesk 141:220-2. 2002....
- Phenotype of cytochrome P450 CYP2D6 in patients with familial adenomatous polyposisO Slanar
1st Medical Department, Clinical Pharmacology Unit, General Teaching Hospital, 1st Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol 23:145-7. 2001..However, there was a higher metabolic ratio (mean 1.58 +/- 1.13) in 5 patients with malignant changes in large bowel adenomas compared with other FAP patients without malignant changes (mean MR 0.89 +/- 0.66)...
- Time trend analysis and variations in statins prescribing in the Czech RepublicO Slanar
Clinical Pharmacology Unit, Institute of Pharmacology, The First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, General Teaching Hospital, Prague, Czech Republic
Prague Med Rep 107:365-9. 2006..659 + 0.009.t). Time trend analysis of statins utilization development could help to follow the effect of regulatory changes on its prescribing...
- Polymorphisms of the MDR1 gene in the Czech populationK Pechandová
Clinical Pharmacology Unit, Department of Pharmacology, 1st Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Folia Biol (Praha) 52:184-9. 2006..The allelic distribution complies well with Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium. Allelic frequencies of functionally important MDR1 variants are in the Czech population similar to that of other Caucasian populations...
- Pupillometry in healthy volunteers as a biomarker of tramadol efficacyO Matouskova
Clinical Pharmacology Unit, Institute of Pharmacology, 1st Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
J Clin Pharm Ther 36:513-7. 2011..This study was designed to evaluate the effects of tramadol using different parameters of pupillometry as biomarkers...