Affiliation: Charles University
Country: Czech Republic
- Bronchial inflammation in seasonal allergic rhinitis with or without asthma in relation to natural exposure to pollen allergensP Panzner
Department of Immunology and Allergology, Faculty of Medicine in Pilsen, Charles University Prague, Czech Republic Electronic address
Allergol Immunopathol (Madr) 43:3-9. 2015....
- Double-blind, placebo-controlled evaluation of grass pollen specific immunotherapy with oral drops administered sublingually or supralinguallyP Panzner
Department of Immunology and Allergology, Charles University, Medical Faculty in Pilsen, Alej Svobody 80, 32300 Plzen, Czech Republic
Respir Med 102:1296-304. 2008..The results suggest that the administration of allergens via the oral mucosa is safe and clinically effective, favoring the sublingual rather than supralingual route...
- [Global Allergy and Asthma European Network (GA2LEN) addresses the epidemic of allergy and asthma]Petr Cáp Petr Burney Peter Zuberbier Torsten Panzer
Univerzita Karlova v Praze, Lékarská fakulta Plzen, Ustav imunologie a alergologie
Cas Lek Cesk 149:32-7. 2010..The major achievements of GA2LEN are reported in this paper...
- Both sublingual and supralingual routes of administration are effective in long-term allergen-specific immunotherapyPetr Panzner
Department of Immunology and Allergology, Charles University, Medical Faculty in Pilsen, Czech Republic
Allergy Asthma Proc 32:142-50. 2011..Despite no significant difference between efficacy of both administration ways of SIT, the onset of sublingual SIT effect seems to be slightly faster than that of supralingual SIT...
- [Free radicals in immunology and infectious diseases]J Racek
Ustav klinické biochemie a laboratorní diagnostiky, Lékarská fakulta Univerzity Karlovy a Fakultní nemocnice, Plzen
Epidemiol Mikrobiol Imunol 50:87-91. 2001..Finally, influence of free radicals and antioxidants on immunity changes in patients with malignant tumours, during aging and physical exercise is discussed...
- Histamine increases the level of IFNγ produced by HIV-1 specific CTLs and this production depends on total IgE levelJ Hanzlikova
Department of Immunology and Allergology in Faculty Hospital Pilsen, Alej Svobody 80, 30460 Pilsen, Czech Republic
J Immunol Methods 375:1-6. 2012..Based on published data suggesting that the functions of cytotoxic CD8+ T lymphocytes (CTL) can be improved by histamine, we investigated the effect of histamine in vitro on HIV-1 specific CD8+ T lymphocytes in HIV+ subjects...