Affiliation: Charles University
Country: Czech Republic
- Therapeutic effect of heat shock on T-cell lymphoma in inbred Sprague-Dawley ratB Otova
Institute of Biology, 1st Medical Faculty, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Folia Biol (Praha) 45:121-31. 1999..Contrary to the heat shock, the cold stress did not suppress growth of lymphomas and, furthermore, accelerated the infiltration of parenchymatous organs with lymphoma cells...
- Relevant animal model of human lymphoblastic leukaemia/lymphoma--spontaneous T-cell lymphomas in an inbred Sprague-Dawley rat strain (SD/Cub)B Otova
Institute of Biology and Medical Genetics, 1st Faculty of Medicine and General Teaching Hospital, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Folia Biol (Praha) 48:213-26. 2002....
- [Biological mechanisms of aging]B Otova
Ustav biologie a lékarské genetiky 1 LF UK a VFN, Praha
Cas Lek Cesk 145:688-94. 2006..Contemporary views on the mechanisms of aging and aging variations--progeria and longevity are presented. Replicative aging, the roles of glycation and free radicals on the genetical determination of progeria and longevity are discussed...
- In vivo modulation of angiogenic gene expression by acyclic nucleoside phosphonates PMEDAP and PMEGBerta Otová
Institute of Biology and Medical Genetics, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Anticancer Res 29:1295-302. 2009..Findings show that in vivo antitumour efficacy of both antimitotic acyclic nucleoside phosphonates PMEDAP and PMEG consequently affect the angiogenesis in T-cell lymphoma...
- Effects of paclitaxel, docetaxel and their combinations on subcutaneous lymphomas in inbred Sprague-Dawley/Cub ratsBerta Otová
Institute of Biology and Medical Genetics, 1st Faculty of Medicine and General Teaching Hospital Charles University, 128 00 Prague, Czech Republic
Eur J Pharm Sci 29:442-50. 2006..Thus, docetaxel was effective against T-cell lymphomas and may be a potential anticancer drug in similar indications...
- Slower molecular response to treatment predicts poor outcome in patients with TEL/AML1 positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia: prospective real-time quantitative reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction studyJozef Madzo
Childhood Leukemia Investigation Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
Cancer 97:105-13. 2003..Furthermore, real-time quantitative-polymerase chain reaction (RQ-PCR)-based detection of TEL/AML1 represents an accurate technique for the reproducible assessment of minimal residual disease (MRD)...
- PMEDAP and its N6-substituted derivatives: genotoxic effect and apoptosis in in vitro conditionsMarie Valeriánová
Institute of Biology and Medical Genetics, 1st Medical Faculty, Charles University, 128 00 Prague 2, Czech Republic
Anticancer Res 23:4933-9. 2003..While the prevalent effect of cypr-PMEDAP during fetus development is embryolethality, PMEDAP did not induce any embryo-lethal or teratogenic effect...
- Second-generation taxanes effectively suppress subcutaneous rat lymphoma: role of disposition, transport, metabolism, in vitro potency and expression of angiogenesis genesBerta Otová
Institute of Biology and Medical Genetics, 1st Faculty of Medicine and General Teaching Hospital Charles University, 128 00, Prague, Czech Republic
Invest New Drugs 30:991-1002. 2012..In conclusion, SB-T-1214, SB-T-12854 and IDN5109 are good candidates for further study...