Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Charles University
Country: Czech Republic
- MicroRNAs and B cell receptor signaling in chronic lymphocytic leukemiaMarek Mraz
Rebecca and John Moores Cancer Center, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, CA, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 54:1836-9. 2013..How these miRNAs influence cellular activation and/or BCR signaling through the post-transcriptional regulation of critical signaling molecules (e.g. Lyn, Syk, BTK, SHIP-1, SHP1) is a topic of current research...
- [Inhibition of B cell receptor signaling: a first targeted therapeutic approach for chronic lymphocytic leukemia and other B cell lymphomas]M Mraz
Interni hematologicka a onkologicka klinika LF MU a FN Brno
Klin Onkol 26:179-85. 2013..Herein, we review the data on BCR pathway deregulation in malignant CLL B cells, and the results of clinical trials utilizing fosfamatinib, ibrutinib and GS 1101...
- The origin of deletion 22q11 in chronic lymphocytic leukemia is related to the rearrangement of immunoglobulin lambda light chain locusMarek Mraz
CEITEC, Center of Molecular Medicine, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
Leuk Res 37:802-8. 2013..This demonstrates that this loss of genetic material is likely not pathogenic and in fact is merely a marker of IGL rearrangement...
- MicroRNA-650 expression is influenced by immunoglobulin gene rearrangement and affects the biology of chronic lymphocytic leukemiaMarek Mraz
Center of Molecular Medicine, Central European Institute of Technology, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
Blood 119:2110-3. 2012..This study underscores the importance of miR-650 in CLL biology and normal B-cell physiology...
- MicroRNAs in chronic lymphocytic leukemia pathogenesis and disease subtypesMarek Mraz
Center of Molecular Biology and Gene Therapy, Department of Internal Medicine Hematooncology, University Hospital Brno and Medical Faculty MU, Brno, Czech Republic
Leuk Lymphoma 50:506-9. 2009..Consequently, these three miRNAs could potentially play important roles in the pathogenesis of aggressive CLL...
- ATM mutations uniformly lead to ATM dysfunction in chronic lymphocytic leukemia: application of functional test using doxorubicinVeronika Navrkalova
Department of Molecular Medicine, CEITEC Central European Institute of Technology, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
Haematologica 98:1124-31. 2013....
- Identification of novel sequence variations in microRNAs in chronic lymphocytic leukemiaJana Kminkova
CEITEC Central European Institute of Technology, Center of Molecular Medicine, Masaryk University, Brno 625 00, Czech Republic
Carcinogenesis 35:992-1002. 2014..Altogether, these data suggest that sequence variations may occur during CLL development and/or progression. ..
- MicroRNAs regulate p21(Waf1/Cip1) protein expression and the DNA damage response in human embryonic stem cellsDasa Dolezalova
Department of Histology and Embryology, Faculty of Medicine, Masaryk University, Kamenice 3 A1, Brno, Czech Republic
Stem Cells 30:1362-72. 2012..The described mechanism elucidates the role of miRNAs in regulation of important molecular pathway governing the G1/S transition checkpoint before as well as after DNA damage...
- Gene expression profiling of acute graft-vs-host disease after hematopoietic stem cell transplantationJan Verner
Central European Institute of Technology, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
Exp Hematol 40:899-905.e5. 2012..This indicates an involvement of similar immune regulatory pathways also in aGVHD. Our data support use of gene expression profiling at aGVHD onset for a prediction of its outcomes...
- MicroRNA biogenesis, functionality and cancer relevanceBranislav Kusenda
Center of Molecular Biology and Gene Therapy, Department of Internal Medicine Hematooncology, University Hospital Brno, Cernopolni 9, 625 00 Brno Czech Republic
Biomed Pap Med Fac Univ Palacky Olomouc Czech Repub 150:205-15. 2006..MiRNAs are essential regulators of various processes such as proliferation, differentiation, development, cell death and interaction between virus and host cell...
- Missense mutations located in structural p53 DNA-binding motifs are associated with extremely poor survival in chronic lymphocytic leukemiaMartin Trbusek
University Hospital Brno, Department of Internal Medicine Hematooncology, Czech Republic
J Clin Oncol 29:2703-8. 2011..There is a distinct connection between TP53 defects and poor prognosis in chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). It remains unclear whether patients harboring TP53 mutations represent a homogenous prognostic group...
- miR-150 influences B-cell receptor signaling in chronic lymphocytic leukemia by regulating expression of GAB1 and FOXP1Marek Mraz
University of California San Diego, Moores Cancer Center, Department of Medicine, La Jolla, CA Central European Institute of Technology, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic and Department of Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, University Hospital Brno, Brno, Czech Republic
Blood 124:84-95. 2014....