Affiliation: Charles University
Country: Czech Republic
- A brief mental health outcomes measure: translation and validation of the Czech version of the Schwartz Outcomes Scale-10Eva Dragomirecka
Social Psychiatry Unit, Prague Psychiatric Center, Ustavni 91, 181 03, Praha 8 Bohnice, Czech Republic
Qual Life Res 15:307-12. 2006..We concluded that the Czech SOS-10 is valid with reliability and factor structure similar to the American language version...
- European network for promoting the physical health of residents in psychiatric and social care facilities (HELPS): background, aims and methodsPrisca Weiser
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy II, Ulm University, Gunzburg, Germany
BMC Public Health 9:315. 2009..However, there is a lack of knowledge across Europe concerning interventions that aim at reducing somatic morbidity and excess mortality by promoting behaviour-based and/or environment-based interventions...
- Demographic and psychosocial correlates of quality of life in the elderly from a cross-cultural perspectiveEva Dragomirecka
Psychiatric Centre, Prague, Czech Republic
Clin Psychol Psychother 15:193-204. 2008....
- Analysis of parasuicide, psychiatric care and completed suicides, implications for intervention strategy (Czech Republic, 1996-2000)Dagmar Dzurova
Department of Social Geography and Regional Development, Faculty of Science, Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic
Int J Public Health 53:139-49. 2008..During collapse of the communist regime and deep societal changes in the Czech Republic after the year 1989 the escalation of suicides was expected. Mortality from suicides decreased, however the gender and age differences increased...
- [Education in schizophrenia: how patients and their relatives assess the relapse prevention programme PREDUKA]Lucie Bankovská Motlová
Univerzita Karlova v Praze, 3 lékarská fakulta
Cas Lek Cesk 149:21-5. 2010..2%) (p = 0.031). Expressed high interest of patients and their relatives in both programmes indicates their readiness to become active and competent partners in the long-term treatment of schizophrenia spectrum disorders...
- The attitudes of older adults living in institutions and their caregivers to ageingHana Janeckova
Third Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Cent Eur J Public Health 21:63-71. 2013..The aim of this study was to explore the attitudes of older people living in institutions and their caregivers to ageing. Recent outcomes showed prevailing negative social stereotype to ageing in CR...