Affiliation: Charles University
Country: Czech Republic
- Autoimmune diabetes mellitus with adult onset and type 1 diabetes mellitus in children have different genetic predispositionsMarie Cerna
Department of Cellular and Molecular Biology, Centrum for Diabetes, Metabolism and Nutrition Research of Third Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague, Ruska 87, 100 00, Praha 10, Czech Republic
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1110:140-50. 2007..01). We conclude that all subgroups of autoimmune diabetes have partly different immunogenetic predisposition...
- Genetics of autoimmune diabetes mellitusMarie Cerna
Department of Cellular and Molecular Biology, Third Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Ruska 87, Prague, Czech Republic
Wien Med Wochenschr 158:2-12. 2008..Compared to fast progressing adult-onset T1DM, slowly progressing adult-onset type 1 diabetes (LADA) might involve genes leading to a slow progressive beta-cells destruction...
- Interleukin IL-18 gene promoter polymorphisms in adult patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus and latent autoimmune diabetes in adultsPeter Novota
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, The 3rd Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Ruska 87, 10021 Prague 10, Czech Republic
Immunol Lett 96:247-51. 2005....
- NFkappaB and its inhibitor IkappaB in relation to type 2 diabetes and its microvascular and atherosclerotic complicationsMarianna Romzova
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, 3rd Medical Faculty of Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Hum Immunol 67:706-13. 2006..Negative findings relative to other inflammatory autoimmune diseases, such as SLE, suggest a specific relationship between NFkappaB and type 2 diabetes mellitus...
- Gliadin peptides activate blood monocytes from patients with celiac diseaseJana Cinova
Institute of Microbiology, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Prague, Czech Republic
J Clin Immunol 27:201-9. 2007..Thus, gliadin activation of HLA-DQ2(+) monocytes leading to chemokine and proinflammatory cytokine production may contribute to the host innate immune response in celiac disease...
- Polymorphisms in the vitamin D receptor gene and parathyroid hormone gene in the development and progression of diabetes mellitus and its chronic complications, diabetic nephropathy and non-diabetic renal diseaseMarcela Vedralová
Dept of General Biology and Genetics, 3rd Faculty of Medicine, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Kidney Blood Press Res 36:1-9. 2012....