R J Sram
Affiliation: Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Country: Czech Republic
- Sram R, Binkova B, Dostal M, Merkerova Dostalova M, Libalova H, Milcova A, et al. Health impact of air pollution to children. Int J Hyg Environ Health. 2013;216:533-40 pubmed publisher..Especially noticeable is the increase of respiratory morbidity. With the development of molecular epidemiology, we can further evaluate the health risk of air pollution using biomarkers. ..
- Ambrož A, Vlková V, Rossner P, Rossnerova A, Svecova V, Milcova A, et al. Impact of air pollution on oxidative DNA damage and lipid peroxidation in mothers and their newborns. Int J Hyg Environ Health. 2016;219:545-56 pubmed publisher..5 and B[a]P (benzo[a]pyrene) concentrations to be a significant predictor for 15-F2t-IsoP levels. The results of multivariate regression analysis in mothers showed PM2.5 concentrations to be a significant predictor of 8-oxodG levels. ..
- Andersen Z, Sram R, Å ÄasnÃ½ M, Gurzau E, Fucic A, Gribaldo L, et al. Newborns health in the Danube Region: Environment, biomonitoring, interventions and economic benefits in a large prospective birth cohort study. Environ Int. 2016;88:112-122 pubmed publisher....
- Sram R, Svecova V, Rossnerova A. Systematic review of the use of the lymphocyte cytokinesis-block micronucleus assay to measure DNA damage induced by exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. Mutat Res. 2016;770:162-169 pubmed publisher....
- Fernandez D, Sram R, Dostal M, Pastorkova A, Gmuender H, Choi H. Modeling Unobserved Heterogeneity in Susceptibility to Ambient Benzo[a]pyrene Concentration among Children with Allergic Asthma Using an Unsupervised Learning Algorithm. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2018;15: pubmed publisher..Application of such approach in a case-control data set shows that SNP clustering may help to partly explain heterogeneity in children's asthma susceptibility in relation to ambient B[a]P concentration with greater efficiency. ..
- Sram R, Binkova B, Dejmek J, Chvatalova I, Solansky I, Topinka J. Association of DNA adducts and genotypes with birth weight. Mutat Res. 2006;608:121-8 pubmed..This means that in the future, the impact of air pollution on children's health should be studied together with their genetic polymorphisms. ..
- Choi H, Tabashidze N, Rossner P, Dostal M, Pastorkova A, Kong S, et al. Altered vulnerability to asthma at various levels of ambient Benzo[a]Pyrene by CTLA4, STAT4 and CYP2E1 polymorphisms. Environ Pollut. 2017;231:1134-1144 pubmed publisher....