Affiliation: Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Country: Czech Republic
- Secretory glands in cercaria of the neuropathogenic schistosome Trichobilharzia regenti - ultrastructural characterization, 3-D modelling, volume and pH estimationsAnna Ligasová
Department of Parasitology, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Parasit Vectors 4:162. 2011..mansoni. In the context of different histolytic enzymes used by these two species, we focused also on the estimations of gland volumes and pH in T. regenti...
- Organization of human replicon: singles or zipping couples?Anna Ligasová
Laboratory of Cell Biology, Institute of Experimental Medicine, v v i, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Videnska 1083, 14200 Prague 4, Czech Republic
J Struct Biol 165:204-13. 2009..Moreover, our data enabled to suggest a new model of the organization of replicated DNA. According to this model, replisome couples produce loop with the associated arms in the form of four tightly associated 30nm fibers...
- In situ reverse transcription: the magic of strength and anonymityAnna Ligasová
Laboratory of Cell Biology, Institute of Experimental Medicine, v v i, AS CR, Videnska 1083, 142 20 Prague 4, Czech Republic
Nucleic Acids Res 38:e167. 2010..When the high pressure freezing technique followed by the freeze substitution is employed for the cell's preparation, the ratio is higher than 80...
- Most anti-BrdU antibodies react with 2'-deoxy-5-ethynyluridine -- the method for the effective suppression of this cross-reactivityRadek Liboska
Oligonucleotide Group, Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry, ASCR, v v i, Prague, Czech Republic
PLoS ONE 7:e51679. 2012..The use of hydrochloric acid resulted in a significant increase of the non-specific signal. In the case of the second method, no such effect was observed...
- Atomic scissors: a new method of tracking the 5-bromo-2'-deoxyuridine-labeled DNA in situAnna Ligasová
Department of Molecular Cytology and Cytometry, Institute of Biophysics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Brno, Czech Republic
PLoS ONE 7:e52584. 2012..The alternative presently-used methods result in protein denaturation and/or extensive DNA cleavage followed by the DNA-bound proteins peeling off...