Affiliation: Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Country: Czech Republic
- Bacteria and their toxins tamed for immunotherapyIrena Adkins
Institute of Microbiology AS CR, v v i, Videnska 1083, CZ 142 20, Prague 4, Czech Republic
Curr Pharm Biotechnol 13:1446-73. 2012....
- Yersinia outer proteins E, H, P, and T differentially target the cytoskeleton and inhibit phagocytic capacity of dendritic cellsIrena Adkins
Institute of Medical Microbiology and Hygiene, Eberhard Karls University of Tubingen, Tubingen, Germany
Int J Med Microbiol 297:235-44. 2007....
- Y. enterocolitica inhibits antigen degradation in dendritic cellsIrena Adkins
Institute of Medical Microbiology and Hygiene, Eberhard Karls University of Tubingen, Elfriede Aulhorn Strasse 6, Tubingen, Germany
Microbes Infect 10:798-806. 2008..difficile. However, the contribution of other pYV-encoded factors cannot be excluded...
- Differential roles of Yersinia outer protein P-mediated inhibition of nuclear factor-kappa B in the induction of cell death in dendritic cells and macrophagesIrena Adkins
Institute of Medical Microbiology and Hygiene, University of Tubingen, Elfriede Aulhorn Strabe 6, D 72076 Tubingen, Germany
J Med Microbiol 57:139-44. 2008..The differences between DC and macrophages in the mechanisms of cell death induction by YopP presented herein might be crucial for the function of these antigen-presenting cells...
- Catalytically active Yersinia outer protein P induces cleavage of RIP and caspase-8 at the level of the DISC independently of death receptors in dendritic cellsSabine Gröbner
Institute of Medical Microbiology and Hygiene, University of Tubingen, Elfriede Aulhorn Str, 6, 72076, Tuebingen, Germany
Apoptosis 12:1813-25. 2007..Altogether our findings indicate that Yersinia-induced DC death is independent of death domain containing receptors, but mediated by RIP and caspase-8 at the level of DISC...