- Automatic classification of patients with Alzheimer's disease from structural MRI: a comparison of ten methods using the ADNI database
UPMC Universite Paris 6, UMR 7225, UMR_S 975, Centre de Recherche de l Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle épinière CRICM, Paris, France
Neuroimage 56:766-81. 2011
..DARTEL significantly improved six out of 20 classification experiments and led to lower results in only two cases. Overall, the use of feature selection did not improve the performance but substantially increased the computation times...
- Spatial regularization of SVM for the detection of diffusion alterations associated with stroke outcome
UPMC Universite Paris 6, UMR 7225, UMR_S 975, Centre de Recherche de l Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle épinière CRICM, Paris F 75013, France
Med Image Anal 15:729-37. 2011
..Standard mass univariate analyses failed to detect any difference on the same population...
- Multidimensional classification of hippocampal shape features discriminates Alzheimer's disease and mild cognitive impairment from normal aging
UPMC Universite Paris 06, UMR 7225, UMR_S 975, Centre de Recherche de l Institut Cerveau Moelle CRICM, Paris, France
Neuroimage 47:1476-86. 2009
..This new method may become a useful tool to assist in the diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease...
- Spatially regularized SVM for the detection of brain areas associated with stroke outcome
Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, CNRS UMR 7225, INSERM UMR_S 975, Centre de Recherche de l Institut Cerveau Moelle CRICM, Paris, France
Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv 13:316-23. 2010
..The proposed method showed that poor motor outcome is associated to changes in the corticospinal bundle and white matter tracts originating from the premotor cortex. Standard mass univariate analyses failed to detect any difference...
- Fully automatic hippocampus segmentation and classification in Alzheimer's disease and mild cognitive impairment applied on data from ADNI
Universite Pierre et Marie Curie PARIS6, CNRS, UMR S7225, Paris, France
Hippocampus 19:579-87. 2009
..The classification proved accurate: 76% of the patients with AD and 71% of the MCI converting to AD before 18 months were correctly classified with respect to the elderly controls, using only hippocampal volume...
- Contrast-based fully automatic segmentation of white matter hyperintensities: method and validation
Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, Centre de Recherche de l Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle Epiniere, UMR S975, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 7:e48953. 2012
..87-0.91 for kNN; 0.89-0.94 for SVM. Mean SI: 0.63-0.71 for kNN, 0.67-0.72 for SVM), and did not need any training set...
- Sulcal span in Azheimer's disease, amnestic mild cognitive impairment, and healthy controls
Univ Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, UMR 740 INSERM, Paris, France
J Alzheimers Dis 29:605-13. 2012
..The most important differences were found in parietaloccipital fissure and intraparietal sulcus. Further studies are needed to understand the involved underlying mechanisms...