- Lymphocyte subsets in pediatric migraine
Research Group for Pediatrics and Nephrology, Semmelweis University and Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Bókay u 53 54, Budapest 1083, Hungary
Neurol Sci 34:1151-5. 2013
- Immune phenotype in children with therapy-naïve remitted and relapsed Crohn's disease
Research Group for Pediatrics and Nephrology, Semmelweis University and Hungarian Academy of Sciences, H 1083, Budapest, Hungary
World J Gastroenterol 16:6001-9. 2010
- Immune phenotype of children with newly diagnosed and gluten-free diet-treated celiac disease
Research Group for Pediatrics and Nephrology, Semmelweis University and Hungarian Academy of Sciences, First Department of Pediatrics, Bokay u 53, 1083, Budapest, Hungary
Dig Dis Sci 56:792-8. 2011
..Recent data suggest the involvement of both the adaptive and the innate immune system in celiac disease (CD). However, little is known about the immune phenotype of children with CD and its alteration upon dietary intervention...
- Intestinal alkaline phosphatase in the colonic mucosa of children with inflammatory bowel disease
First Department of Pediatrics, Semmelweis University, H 1083 Budapest, Hungary
World J Gastroenterol 18:3254-9. 2012
..To investigate intestinal alkaline phosphatase (iAP) in the intestinal mucosa of children with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)...
- Increased expression of serum- and glucocorticoid-regulated kinase-1 in the duodenal mucosa of children with coeliac disease
Research Group for Pediatrics and Nephrology, Semmelweis University and Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Bókay J u 53 54, Budapest, Hungary
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 50:147-53. 2010
..The significance of SGK1 in CD is elusive so far. The aim of this study was to characterise the expression and localisation of SGK1 in duodenal biopsy samples taken from children with untreated CD, children with treated CD, and controls...
- Regulatory T cells and T helper subsets in breast-fed infants with hematochezia caused by allergic colitis
Research Group for Pediatrics and Nephrology, Semmelweis University and Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest, Hungary
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 51:675-7. 2010
..These alterations are normalized upon cessation of AC symptoms on elemental L-amino acid formula. These findings suggest the importance of antigen exposure in AC in infancy...
- Adaptive immunity in ankylosing spondylitis: phenotype and functional alterations of T-cells before and during infliximab therapy
First Department of Pediatrics, Semmelweis University, Bókay János Utca 53 54, 1083 Budapest, Hungary
Clin Dev Immunol 2012:808724. 2012
..NO generation normalized sooner upon IFX than calcium response. These results suggest an abnormal immune phenotype with functional disturbances of CD4+ and CD8+ cells in AS...
- Mucosal expression of claudins 2, 3 and 4 in proximal and distal part of duodenum in children with coeliac disease
Dorottya Nagy Szakál
1st Department of Pediatrics, Semmelweis University, Bókay str 53 54, 1083, Budapest, Hungary
Virchows Arch 456:245-50. 2010
..Increased expressions of CLDN 2 and 3 suggest structural changes of tight junction in coeliac disease which may be, at least in part, responsible for increased permeability and proliferation observed in coeliac disease...
- [Akt enzyme: new therapeutic target in cancer and diabetes?]
Semmelweis Egyetem, Altalános Orvostudományi Kar I Gyermekgyógyászati Klinika Budapest Bókay u 54 1083, Hungary
Orv Hetil 150:373-8. 2009
..Triciribine and perifosine are two Akt inhibitors in developmental phase 1 and 2 that may improve survival in breast cancer, pancreas cancer, gastrointestinal stroma tumor, sarcoma and melanoma, and in hematological malignancy...
- Effector and regulatory lymphocytes in asthmatic pregnant women
Department of Pulmonology, Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary
Am J Reprod Immunol 64:393-401. 2010
..Asthma influences pregnancy outcome and pregnancy affects asthma severity, but the immunologic mechanisms of these interactions are not fully elucidated...