Affiliation: University of Rijeka
- Teachers' opinions about capabilities and behavior of children with epilepsyI Prpic
Department of Paediatrics KANTRIDA, University Hospital Centre, Istarska 43, 51 000 Rijeka, Croatia
Epilepsy Behav 4:142-5. 2003....
- Direct medical cost of children and adolescents epilepsy at a university setting in CroatiaIgor Prpic
Department of Paediatric, University Hospital Rijeka, Rijeka, Croatia
Coll Antropol 33:503-8. 2009..Costs significantly varied regarding the child's age. The cost of illness studies are an important first step towards the rational use of available resources...
- Hearing loss assessed by universal newborn hearing screening--the new approachIgor Prpic
University Hospital Center Rijeka, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Cambierieva 17, Rijeka, Croatia
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 71:1757-61. 2007..Second aim was to asses the prevalence of hearing impairment in the Northern Adriatic region of Croatia...
- Analysis of antiepileptic drugs use at a university hospital in CroatiaI Prpic
Department of Paediatrics, University Hospital Centre Rijeka, Rijeka, Croatia
Eur J Neurol 12:483-5. 2005..Nationally based guidelines may bring more appropriate and rational approach for usage of modern AED. This task should be supported and promoted by international and national neurology associations...
- Triple A syndrome: genotype-phenotype assessmentI Prpic
Department of Pediatrics Kantrida, University Hospital Center Rijeka, Rijeka, Croatia
Clin Genet 63:415-7. 2003..e. alacrima, achalasia or adrenal insufficiency). These patients require careful neurological investigation, and mutation analysis of the AAAS gene should be performed...
- Prevalence of severe retinopathy of prematurity in a geographically defined population in CroatiaIgor Prpic
Department of Pediatrics, University Rijeka Hospital Center, Rijeka, Croatia
Coll Antropol 35:69-72. 2011..This decrease in prevalence may be explained by advances in neonatal intensive care unit, increased survival of very low birth weight infants and carefully timed retinal examinations...
- Molecular analysis in diagnostic procedure of hearing impairment in newbornsSanja Zaputovic
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Rijeka University Hospital Center, Cambierieva 17, 51000 Rijeka, Croatia
Croat Med J 46:797-800. 2005..The results of the study imply the integration of the mutation analysis in the neonatal screening program...
- The prevalence of live birth Down syndrome in the region of Primorsko-goranska County in Croatia, 1996-2005: the impact of screening and amniocentesisBojana Brajenović-Milić
Department of Biology and Medical Genetics, School of Medicine, University of Rijeka, Brace Branchetta 22, Rijeka 51000, Croatia
Matern Child Health J 12:620-3. 2008....
- What the Croatian doctors want to be learning about?Rajna Knez
Croatian Medical Association, Branch Office Rijeka, Rijeka, Croatia
Coll Antropol 28:891-8. 2004..The results indicated the existence of specific needs in CME and stressed the importance of having CME with topics from clinical practice...
- Dental health and dental care in children with cerebral palsyRenata Grzić
University of Rijeka, School of Dental Medicine, Department of Prosthodontics, Rijeka, Croatia
Coll Antropol 35:761-4. 2011....
- Combination of vibroacoustic stimulation and acute variables of mFBP as a simple assessment method of low-risk fetusesOleg Petrovic
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, Clinical Hospital Center Rijeka, University of Rijeka, Rijeka, Croatia
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 22:152-6. 2009....
- Dental status as a quality control health care parameter for children with disabilitiesDanko Bakarcic
Department of Paediatric Dentistry, Dental School, School of Medicine, University of Rijeka, Rijeka, Croatia
Coll Antropol 33:139-42. 2009..Furthermore, dental status as an indicator of dental care level might be used as a parameter for quality control regarding overall health care for disabled children...
- MTHFR C677T and A1298C polymorphisms as a risk factor for congenital heart defects in Down syndromeIvana Babić Božović
Department of Biology and Medical Genetics, School of Medicine, University of Rijeka, Rijeka, Croatia
Pediatr Int 53:546-50. 2011....