Affiliation: University Hospital
- Quality of pain in herpes zoster patientsZoran Loncar
University of Zagreb, Sestre milosrdnice University Hospital Centre, Clinic for Traumatology, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 37:527-30. 2013..Comprehensive assessment of pain is necessary for clinical research about the epidemiology, natural history, pathophysiologic mechanisms, treatment, and prevention of pain in herpes zoster...
- The relationships between burn pain, anxiety and depressionZoran Loncar
University Hospital of Traumatology, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 30:319-25. 2006....
- The connection between coping mechanisms, depression, anxiety and fatigue in multiple sclerosisLovorka Brajkovic
Clinic for Psychological Medicine, University Hospital Centre Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 33:135-40. 2009..Psychiatric comorbidity has a high prevalence in people suffering from MS. Different coping mechanisms can help in improvement of everyday life...
- A quality of life in chronic combat related posttraumatic stress disorder--a study on Croatian War veteransMarijana Bras
University of Zagreb, Zagreb University Hospital Centre, Clinic for Psychological Medicine, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 35:681-6. 2011..As expected, PTSD symptoms are associated with lesser quality of life in the affected population. The further research is needed to show possible causal relationship between PTSD and, especially, physical health of these patients...
- Self-inflicted burns in patients with chronic combat-related post-traumatic stress disorderMarijana Bras
Clinic for Psychological Medicine, University Hospital Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 31:1173-7. 2007..It is necessary to educate media people to avoid sensational reporting on this kind of events. Continuous psychiatric treatment of vulnerable individuals could be useful in prevention of self-inflicted burns...
- Do IL-1B and IL-1RN modulate chronic low back pain in patients with post-traumatic stress disorder?Zoran Loncar
University of Zagreb, University Hospital Center Sestre Milosrdnice, Cinic for Traumatology, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 37:1237-44. 2013..The alteration of cytokine network on the level of the brain, spinal medulla and the spine may be responsible for modulation of pain and the occurrence of LBP..
- The efficacy of a brief supportive psychodynamic therapy in treating anxious-depressive disorder in Daily HospitalLovorka Brajkovic
Clinic for Psychological Medicine, University Hospital Center Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 33:245-51. 2009....
- Quality and intensity of low back pain in cronic PTSD patientsMorana Bilić
University of Applied Health Studies, Department of Health Psychology, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 37:1229-36. 2013..Chronic LBP as functional painful syndrome in PTSD could be result of altered neuroanatomical and neurophysiological pain pathway and one of the markers of PTSD...
- Coping with severe burns in the early stage after burn injuryMarijana Bras
Department for Psychological Medicine, University of Zagreb, School of Medicine, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 31:159-63. 2007..The percentage of total body surface area (TBSA) and localization of burns were not associated with coping patterns. Implications for the assessment and management of burn injured patients were discussed...
- The relief of pain as a human rightMarija Bras
Psychiatric Clinic, Clinical Hospital Osijek, Croatia
Psychiatr Danub 18:108-10. 2006