Affiliation: University Hospital Osijek
- Aphasia in patients with ischemic strokeDragutin Kadojic
University Department of Neurology, Osijek University Hospital Center, Osijek, Croatia
Acta Clin Croat 51:221-5. 2012..The study showed a high prevalence of aphasia in patients with ischemic stroke, which increased with age, was more pronounced in females and most frequently found in patients suffering from large vessel stroke and cardioembolic stroke...
- [Treatment of hypertension in acute neurological diseases]Dragutin Kadojic
Klinika za neurologiju, Klinicka bolnica Osijek, J Huttlera 4, 31 000 Osijek
Lijec Vjesn 128:351-6. 2006....
- [Prevalence of acute cerebrovascular disease in Bizovac, Osijek-Baranya county: a door-to-door survey in eastern Croatia]Dragutin Kadojic
Klinika za neurologiju, Odjel za fizikalnu medicinu i rehabilitaciju, Klinicka bolnica Osijek, Hrvatska
Acta Med Croatica 61:315-8. 2007..A cluster sample of 1899 inhabitants were screened to determine the prevalence of acute cerebrovascular disease (CVD): transient ischemic attacks (TIA) and stroke in this population...
- Mushroom poisoningIvan Soldo
Department of Infectious Diseases, University Hospital Osijek, Osijek, Croatia
Coll Antropol 31:1099-103. 2007..Mushroom toxins irritate the mucuous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract, and there are many such poisonous mushrooms. There were no mortalities in this group of subjects...
- Mortality of cerebrovascular diseases in Croatia--1958-1997Dragutin Kadojic
Department of Neurology, Osijek University Hospital, Osijek, Croatia
Coll Antropol 29:121-5. 2005..Therefore, the short-term prognosis predicts further increase of both the number and rates of deaths from cerebrovascular diseases in our country...
- Quality of life in post-stroke patients: self-evaluation of physical and mental health during six monthsNada Prlić
Osijek Secondary Medical School, Osijek University Hospital Center, Osijek, Croatia
Acta Clin Croat 51:601-8. 2012..Patients affected by stroke who stayed with their families considered their physical and mental health better than before stroke...