Affiliation: University of Split
- Early adolescence and suicidal ideations in Croatia: sociodemographic, behavioral, and psychometric correlatesTomislav Franic
Department of Psychiatry, University of Split School of Medicine, University Hospital Split, Croatia
Crisis 32:334-45. 2011..Suicidal ideations (SI) indicate and predict psychological distress. We examined the prevalence of SI among early adolescents and its association with parental war participation, personal, behavioral, and sociodemographic characteristics...
- Parental involvement in the war in Croatia 1991-1995 and suicidality in Croatian male adolescentsTomislav Franic
University of Split School of Medicine, University Hospital Split, Department of Psychiatry, Split, Croatia
Croat Med J 53:244-53. 2012..To investigate the association between parental war involvement and different indicators of psychosocial distress in a community sample of early adolescents ten years after the war in Croatia 1991-1995...
- War, mental disorder and suicideCaslav Loncar
Department of Psychiatry, University Hospital Split, Split, Croatia
Coll Antropol 28:377-84. 2004..With this research we intended to offer a better understanding of the complexity of the suicide problem of mental patients as a phenomenon...
- Mentalization and psychopharmacotherapy in patients with personality and eating disordersDarko Marcinko
University Hospital Centre Zagreb, Department of Psychiatry, Kispaticeva 12, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Psychiatr Danub 25:320-3. 2013..This paper discusses the meaning and clinical applications of the mentalizing related to psychopharmacotherapy for personality and eating disorders patients, including suicidality. ..
- Suicidal ideations and sleep-related problems in early adolescenceTomislav Franic
Department of Psychiatry, University of Split School of Medicine, University Hospital Center Split, Split, Croatia
Early Interv Psychiatry 8:155-62. 2014..Suicidal ideation and sleep-related problems are associated with many common psychopathological entities in early adolescence. This study examined possible association between suicidal ideation and sleep-related problems...
- Serum cholesterol concentration and structured individual psychoanalytic psychotherapy in suicidal and non-suicidal male patients suffering from borderline personality disorderDarko Marcinko
University of Zagreb, Zagreb University Hospital Center, Department of Psychiatry, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 35:219-23. 2011..These results emphasized the role of this type of psychotherapy in preventing suicidal behavior in BPD patients...