Affiliation: University Hospital
- Trace elements and oxidative stress in hypertensive disorders of pregnancyVanja Fenzl
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, University Hospital Merkur, Zajceva 19, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Arch Gynecol Obstet 287:19-24. 2013....
- Effect of different ultrasound contrast materials and temperatures on patient comfort during intrauterine and tubal assessment for infertilityVanja Fenzl
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, University Hospital Merkur, Zajceva 19, Croatia
Eur J Radiol 81:4143-5. 2012..001). The most tolerable for the patient is body temperature of the applied contrasts although their structure and concentrations can be another factor associated with tolerability of the procedure...
- Unexpected outcome in a treated XY reversal syndrome patientVanja Fenzl
University Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Merkur University Hospital, Studies, Zagreb, Croatia
Acta Clin Croat 50:603-7. 2011..Early therapy initiation along with continuous and frequent evaluation of bone status and quality of life is advised...
- Advantages and disadvantages of hysterosonosalpingography in the assessment of the reproductive status of uterine cavity and fallopian tubesVanja Radić
Merkur University Hospital, Zajceva 19, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Eur J Radiol 53:268-73. 2005..Is it feasible for all patients? Which is the main problem in the evaluation of target structures by ultrasound?..
- Malignant melanoma ovarian metastasis mimicking acute tuboovarian abscessV Fenzl
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, University Hospital Merkur, Zagreb Croatia
Eur J Gynaecol Oncol 32:582-4. 2011..Metastases of malignant melanoma to the reproductive organs are occasionally encountered. They always represent a diagnostic challenge and they mimic various ovarian entities from primary ovarian malignancy to benign tumors...
- Immunohistochemical localization of CD31, NOTCH1 and JAGGED1 proteins in experimentally induced polycystic ovaries of immature ratsAnita Skrtic
Department of Gynaecological Pathology and GY and OB, University Hospital Merkur, Zajceva 19, Zagreb, Croatia
Acta Histochem 113:262-9. 2011..Our results provide evidence of intrinsic abnormality during all stages of folliculogenesis in polycystic ovaries and this may result from crosstalk between circulating gonadotropins and follicular angiogenesis...
- Successful pregnancy and delivery after kidney transplantationZana Zegarac
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Merkur University Hospital, Zagreb, Croatia
Med Arh 66:278-80. 2012..She was also being monitored by the gynaecologist and the nephrologist. The pregnancy was terminated in the 40th week by an urgent Caesarean section due to the fetal bradycardia. The patient gave birth to the healthy baby girl...