Affiliation: University of Split
- Sclerosing epitheloid fibrosarcoma. A report of two casesJ Bezic
Department of Pathology, Clinical Hospital Split, Split, Croatia
Pathologica 96:433-5. 2004..In this report, we present histopathological characteristics of two cases of sclerosing epitheloid fibrosarcoma, together with their clinical presentation, follow-up information and differential diagnosis...
- A 52-year-old woman with a subcutaneous, slightly movable and painless nodule in the left breastJosko Bezić
Department of Pathology, Clinical Hospital Split, Croatia
Ann Saudi Med 26:403-4, 414. 2006
- Apocrine adenoma of the breast coexistent with invasive carcinomaJosko Bezić
Institute of Pathology, Cytology and Forensic Medicine, Clinical Hospital Split, Spinciceva 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Pathol Res Pract 203:809-12. 2007..This is the first report that describes the simultaneous occurrence of these two lesions in the same breast...
- Her-2/neu assessment for gastric carcinoma: validation of scoring systemIvana Mrklić
Department of Pathology, University of Split, School of Medicine, Croatia
Hepatogastroenterology 59:300-3. 2012..A number of studies have analyzed HER-2/neu overexpression in gastric carcinoma, and the rate of HER2 positivity is variable, ranging from 6% to 35%...
- Can we identify the group of small invasive (T1a,b) breast cancers with minimal risk of axillary lymph node involvement? A pathohistological and DNA flow cytometric studyJosko Bezić
Institute of Pathology, Forensic Medicine and Cytology, Clinical Hospital Center, Split, Croatia
Pathol Res Pract 207:438-42. 2011..This study showed that diploid T1a,b cancers with low S-phase fraction, which are also without lymphovascular invasion and HER2/neu amplification, represented the group of cancers with a low probability of axillary lymph node metastases...