Affiliation: University of Zagreb
- Self-image, war psychotrauma and refugee status in adolescentsI Begovac
Department of Psychological Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Zagreb, Kispaticeva 12, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 13:381-8. 2004..Practical measures of joined sexually preventive/therapeutic activities are proposed, as well as educational and preventive/therapeutic psychotrauma models...
- Comparison of self-reported and parent-reported emotional and behavioral problems in adolescents from CroatiaIvan Begovac
Department for Psychological Medicine, University Hospital Center Zagreb, School of Medicine, University of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 28:393-401. 2004..Consistent with other studies, Croatian sample confirmed a larger number of serious behavioral and emotional problems reported by adolescents. Adolescents were confirmed as the most reliable informants on their problems...
- Longitudinal studies of IQ stability in children with childhood autism - literature surveyIvan Begovac
Clinic for Psychological Medicine, School of Medicine Zagreb, Clinical Hospital Center Zagreb, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Psychiatr Danub 21:310-9. 2009..In this paper we present a survey of the literature dealing with IQ stability in children with childhood autism (CA) over the last ten years. Nowadays there is no clear evidence on this topic...
- The loss of criteria for mental retardation and regression of symptoms of childhood autism during a five-year follow-up--a case reportIvan Begovac
Department of Psychological Medicine, Zagreb University Hospital Center, Croatia
Acta Clin Croat 48:445-50. 2009..Childhood autism and mental retardation should not be viewed as static conditions. Early and intensive therapy is recommended. Some children that make good progress can attend regular school...
- Self-image and refugee status in adolescents from Bosnia and Herzegovina and CroatiaIvan Begovac
Department for Psychological Medicine, University Hospital Center Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 27:135-45. 2003..Younger male refugees had the most scales with significantly higher raw scores in S-I, four in total. S-I can give us useful insight into different dimensions of personality of refugees...
- The Child Behavior Checklist, Teacher Report Form and Youth Self Report problem scales in a normative sample of Croatian children and adolescents aged 7-18Vlasta Rudan
Clinic for Psychological Medicine, University Hospital Center, Zagreb, School of Medicine, University of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 29:17-26. 2005..01). This study standardized the questionnaires for our specific socio-cultural circle, which satisfy complex psychopathology study criteria. Problem scales results in our sample suggest similarity to previous European researches...
- [Delusional disorder of the paranoid type and unruptured intracerebral aneurysm--is there an association?]Branka Begovac
University Department of Psychiatry, Zagreb University Hospital Center, School of Medicine, University of Zagreb, Croatia
Acta Med Croatica 62:61-4. 2008..In this case, we could not find the exact way of connection between DD-PT and UIA...