Affiliation: Klinicki bolnicki centar Zagreb
- Estimation of physical activity by different questionnaires in overweight subjects and patients with Type 2 diabetes mellitus: relationship with anthropometric and metabolic variablesZ Babic
Vuk Vrhovac University Clinic for Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases, Zagreb, Croatia
Diabetes Nutr Metab 17:280-9. 2004..The two questionnaires were also compared in the evaluation of benefits...
- Successful primary percutaneous coronary intervention in the first trimester of pregnancyZdravko Babic
Department of Cardiovascular Diseases, University Hospital Sestre Milosrdnice, Zagreb, Croatia
Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 77:522-5. 2011..She gave birth to a normal boy by vaginal delivery with epidural anesthesia and without any complication...
- Metabolic syndrome and outcome in patients with acute myocardial infarctionZdravko Babic
Department of Cardiology, Sestre milosrdnice University Hospital Center, Zagreb, Croatia
Acta Clin Croat 50:193-9. 2011..It is concluded that the unexpected lack of such differences in MS/IRS could be due to the absence ofwaist-to-hip ratio in the definition and other open questions in metabolic syndrome in general...
- Evaluation of importance of door-to-balloon time and total ischemic time in acute myocardial infarction with ST-elevation treated with primary percutaneous coronary interventionVjeran Nikolić Heitzler
Sestre milosrdnice University Hospital Center, Zagred, Croatia
Acta Clin Croat 51:387-95. 2012..Symptom onset-to-balloon time is more accurate for this purpose; unfortunately, reduction of the symptom onset-to-balloon time is more complex than reduction of the former...
- Results of the Croatian Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Network for patients with ST-segment elevation acute myocardial infarctionVjeran Nikolić Heitzler
Coronary Care Unit, Cardiovascular Department, Sestre Milosrdnice University Hospital, Zagreb, Croatia
Am J Cardiol 105:1261-7. 2010....
- [Antithrombotic therapy in the treatment of STEMI and NSTEMI patients]Vjeran Nikolić Heitzler
Coronary Unit, Sestre Milosrdnice University Hospital, Zagreb, Croatia
Acta Med Croatica 63:117-9. 2009..Fibrinolytic therapy still "saves lifes". By improving new fibrinolytics, they have become easier to use, entail less side effects and are more efficient...