- Candida glabrata infection in gastric carcinoma patient mimicking cutaneous histoplasmosisDijana Gugic
Department of Pathology, University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital
Dermatol Online J 14:15. 2008..glabrata infection in immunocompromised patients is particularly high. We herein report a patient with inoperable gastric carcinoma, who developed cutaneous and septic form of C. glabrata infection...
- Suicide and Emo youth subculture--a case analysisMarija Definis-Gojanovic
Department of Forensic Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Mostar, Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Coll Antropol 33:173-5. 2009....
- Ureterorenoscopic treatment of ureteral stones--influence of operator's experience and skill on the procedure outcomeDavor Librenjak
Department of Urology, Clinical Hospital Center Split, Soltanska 1, 21000 Split, Croatia
Croat Med J 52:55-60. 2011..To observe the influence of operating urologist's education and adopted skills on the outcome of ureterorenoscopy treatment of ureteral stones...
- Papillary eccrine adenoma in association with cutaneous hornWilfredo Blasini
Department of Pathology, School of Medicine, University of Miami, Miami, Florida 33136, USA
Am J Clin Dermatol 8:179-82. 2007..Whether PEA with verrucous epidermal changes has a different clinical behavior or increased risk for a malignant transformation is unknown, as both patients were lost to follow-up...
- Preservation of skin DNA for oligonucleotide array CGH studies: a feasibility studyMehdi Nassiri
Department of Pathology, University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL 33136, USA
Arch Dermatol Res 299:353-7. 2007..On the other hand, the molecular fixative preserves tissue DNA similar to its fresh state with no discernable analytical differences...
- Unusual cystic variant of rhinophymaDijana Gugic
University of Miami, Florida, USA
Cutis 80:484-6. 2007..These cysts were present on gross pathologic and microscopic examination and contained both squamous and mucinous epithelium...