Affiliation: Dubrava University Hospital
- Biomechanical trial of modified flexor tendon sutures: an in vitro studyZlatko Vlajcic
Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, University Hospital Dubrava, Zagreb, Croatia
J Plast Surg Hand Surg 46:222-8. 2012..Further variations due to the type of thread and location, type and number of the knots did not show statistical significance...
- Omega and inverted omega incision: a concept of uniform incision in breast surgeryZlatko Vlajcic
Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, University Hospital Dubrava, Av Gojka Suska 6, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Ann Plast Surg 53:31-8. 2004..We consider the omega incision not only as a type of incision but also as a concept that can be used for all breast surgery, including biopsy, lumpectomy, skin-sparing mastectomy, and reconstruction...
- Nipple-areola complex preservation: predictive factors of neoplastic nipple-areola complex invasionZlatko Vlajcic
Department of Plastic Surgery, Biochemical Laboratory, University Hospital Dubrava, Av Gojka Suska 6, HR 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Ann Plast Surg 55:240-4. 2005..The presence of an extensive intraductal component (EIC) in the "borderline" cases of these criteria could be an additional argument for NAC removal...
- Algorithm for classification and treatment of poststernotomy wound infectionsZlatko Vlajcic
Department of Plastic Surgery, University Hospital Dubrava, Zagreb, Croatia
Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg Hand Surg 41:114-9. 2007..We would also like to recommend the omental flap as the first choice for selected cases. With our selective approach we have achieved good functional and aesthetic results with satisfied patients...
- The "dermal cage": a modification of the inferior pedicle breast reductionRado ZIc
Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, University Hospital Dubrava, Av Gojka Suska 6, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Aesthetic Plast Surg 37:364-71. 2013..The results demonstrate the short- and long-term effectiveness of our own particular combination of modifications to previously described techniques and modifications of the inferior pedicle breast reduction...
- Skin and nipple-areola complex sparing mastectomy in breast cancer patients: 15-year experienceZdenko Stanec
From the Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, University Hospital Dubrava, Zagreb, Croatia
Ann Plast Surg 73:485-91. 2014..Patients reconstructed with autologous tissue were the group most satisfied. SNSM is an oncological safe procedure for breast cancer treatment with low recurrence in properly selected patients. ..
- Tumor and breast volume ratio as a predictive factor for axillary lymph node metastases in T1c ductal invasive breast cancer: prospective observational clinico-pathological studyKresimir Martic
Department for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, University Hospital Dubrava, A Gojka Suška 6, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia
Jpn J Clin Oncol 41:1322-6. 2011..The aim of this study was to assess the importance of tumor and breast volume ratio as a predictive factor for axillary lymph node metastases in patients with T1c ductal invasive breast cancer...
- Surgical treatment of nevoid hyperkeratosis of the areola by removal of the areola and reconstruction with a skin graftRudolf Milanovic
Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University Hospital Dubrava, Zagreb, Croatia
Ann Plast Surg 54:667-9. 2005..As far as we know, this is the first report of this kind of treatment. The final result is esthetically excellent and without recurrence during 12 months' follow-up...
- Nipple-areola complex preservationZlatko Vlajcic
Plast Reconstr Surg 118:1493-5; author reply 1495-6. 2006
- Alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma of the hand in a 2 year-old childRudolf Milanovic
J Hand Surg Eur Vol 32:109-10. 2007
- Areola-sparing mastectomy with immediate breast reconstructionZlatko Vlajcic
Ann Plast Surg 54:581. 2005