Vlatka Pandzić Jaksić
Affiliation: Dubrava University Hospital
- Association of monocyte CCR2 expression with obesity and insulin resistance in postmenopausal womenVlatka Pandzić Jaksić
Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Dubrava University Hospital, Zagreb, Croatia
Clin Invest Med 36:E24-31. 2013..The aim of this study was to evaluate the association of monocyte CCR2 chemokine receptor expression and intracellular oxidative burst with the metabolic and inflammatory factors related to body weight...
- ["Returning to the Sun" of Antun Branko Simić]Vlatka Pandzić Jaksić
Department of Internal Medicine, Dubrava University Hospital, Zagreb, Croatia
Acta Med Croatica 65:459-66. 2011..First of all he wrote in line with world poetry of his time--expressionism, which was significantly inspired by patients' and social sufferings...
- Multiple symmetric lipomatosis type 2 in females--report of two casesVlatka Pandzić Jaksić
Dubrava University Hospital, Av G Suska 4, HR 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Acta Dermatovenerol Croat 16:31-4. 2008..Several issues about the possible metabolic role of lipomatous adipose tissue have been discussed. Patients with multiple symmetric lipomatosis should be treated by liposuction or surgery instead of being submitted to diets...
- Multiple symmetric lipomatosis - a reflection of new concepts about obesityV Pandzic Jaksic
Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolic Diseases, Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Dubrava, Av Gojka Suska 6, Zagreb, Croatia
Med Hypotheses 71:99-101. 2008....
- From ancient enigmas to novel paradigms: a depiction of multiple symmetric lipomatosisVlatka Pandzić Jaksić
Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolic Diseases, University Hospital Dubrava, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 32:637-40. 2008..A rare case of multiple symmetric lipomatosis type 2 in a female patient was presented. New possible iconographic representations of multiple symmetric lipomatosis were considered and some metabolic aspects of this disease were reviewed...
- Monocytes in metabolic disorders--opportunities for flow cytometry contributionsVlatka Pandzić Jaksić
Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism, University Hospital Dubrava, Zagreb, Croatia
Coll Antropol 34:319-25. 2010..Possible implications of these insights in diagnosis, prognosis and revealing of therapeutic targets in metabolic disorders remain a challenge for future...
- [Adipocytokines as mediators of metabolic role of adipose tissue]Vlatka Pandzić Jaksić
Odjel za endokrinologiju, Klinicka bolnica Dubrava, Zagreb, Hrvatska
Acta Med Croatica 64:253-62. 2010..It contributes to the state of chronic inflammation and insulin resistance, and it seems to be a fundamental link between obesity and atherosclerosis...