Affiliation: Consorci Sanitari Integral
- Impulse control disorders and punding in Parkinson's disease: the need for a structured interviewA Avila
Unidad de Neurologia, Hospital General de L Hospitalet, Consorci Sanitari Integral, L Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Neurologia 26:166-72. 2011..Punding (complex, repetitive, excessive, non-goal oriented behaviours) have also been described. As patients may not report such behaviours to their neurologist, ICD and punding appear to be under-recognised in clinical practice...
- [A new Spanish family with CADASIL associated with 346C>T mutation of NOTCH3 gene]A Avila
Servicio de Neurologia, Hospital General de L Hospitalet, Consorci Sanitari Integral, L Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona
Neurologia 22:484-7. 2007..In both patients 346C>T mutation in exon 3 of NOTCH3 gene was found. There is the first Spanish family reported with CADASIL, caused by the 346C > T mutation in NOTCH3 gene which was frequently described in the European series...
- Impulsive and compulsive behaviors in Parkinson's disease: a one-year follow-up studyAsunción Avila
Department of Neurology, Hospital General de L Hospitalet, Consorci Sanitari Integral, Hospitalet de Llobregat Barcelona, Spain
J Neurol Sci 310:197-201. 2011..It is important to determine if other treatment strategies may be effective for punding in PD...
- Socio-demographic and clinical factors influencing the adherence to treatment in Parkinson's disease: the ADHESON studyF Valldeoriola
Parkinson s Disease and Movement Disorders Unit, Neurology Service, Hospital Clinic, Barcelona, Spain
Eur J Neurol 18:980-7. 2011..Therapeutic complex schemes, polymedication, comorbidities and the number of medications required contribute to non-adherence...
- [Risk factors associated with survival in patients in a peritoneal dialysis program]A Sancho
, Hospital Universitario Dr. Peset, Avda. Gaspar Aguilar, 90 46017 Valencia
Nefrologia 21:160-6. 2001..05), respectively. Malnutrition and related factors in patients receiving peritoneal dialysis are associated with a higher mortality rate...
- The chemistry of precipitation, throughfall and stemflow in two holm oak (Quercus ilex L.) forests under a contrasted pollution environment in NE SpainA Rodrigo
Centre de Recerca Ecològica i Aplicacions Forestals, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona 08193, Bellaterra
Sci Total Environ 305:195-205. 2003....
- Gene symbol: RPGR. Disease: Retinitis PigmentosaAscension Gimenez
FJD UTE, Genetics, Av Reyes Católicos, 2, 28040 Madrid, Spain
Hum Genet 124:303. 2008