Marilyn Green Larach
- Clinical presentation, treatment, and complications of malignant hyperthermia in North America from 1987 to 2006Marilyn Green Larach
Department of Anesthesiology H187, The North American Malignant Hyperthermia Registry of MHAUS, Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033, USA
Anesth Analg 110:498-507. 2010..We analyzed cases of malignant hyperthermia (MH) reported to the North American MH Registry for clinical characteristics, treatment, and complications...
- Special article: Creation of a guide for the transfer of care of the malignant hyperthermia patient from ambulatory surgery centers to receiving hospital facilitiesMarilyn Green Larach
The North American Malignant Hyperthermia Registry of the Malignant Hyperthermia Association of the United States, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Anesth Analg 114:94-100. 2012..See Appendix 2 for the guide...
- Complications associated with the administration of dantrolene 1987 to 2006: a report from the North American Malignant Hyperthermia Registry of the Malignant Hyperthermia Association of the United StatesBarbara W Brandom
The North American Malignant Hyperthermia Registry of MHAUS, 1400 Locust Street, Room 8522 3, Ermire Building B, Eighth Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15219, USA
Anesth Analg 112:1115-23. 2011..We report the complications associated with dantrolene administration as documented in AMRA (adverse metabolic/musculoskeletal reaction to anesthesia) reports submitted to the North American Malignant Hyperthermia Registry...
- Cardiac arrests and deaths associated with malignant hyperthermia in north america from 1987 to 2006: a report from the north american malignant hyperthermia registry of the malignant hyperthermia association of the United StatesMarilyn Green Larach
The North American Malignant Hyperthermia Registry, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Anesthesiology 108:603-11. 2008....
- Special article: Future directions in malignant hyperthermia research and patient careSharon J Hirshey Dirksen
MHAUS, 1 North Main St, PO Box 1069, Sherburne, NY 13460, USA
Anesth Analg 113:1108-19. 2011..In this Special Article, we highlight key concepts and theories presented at the conference along with exciting new trends and challenges in MH research and patient care...