WILLIAM B COLLINGE
- Touch, Caring, and Cancer: randomized controlled trial of a multimedia caregiver education programWilliam Collinge
Collinge and Associates, Eugene, OR 79405, USA
Support Care Cancer 21:1405-14. 2013..A randomized controlled trial was conducted to evaluate outcomes of a multimedia instructional program for family caregivers in simple touch-based techniques to provide comfort to cancer patients at home...
- Massage in supportive cancer careWilliam Collinge
Collinge and Associates, Eugene, OR, USA
Semin Oncol Nurs 28:45-54. 2012....
- Couples and cancer: feasibility of brief instruction in massage and touch therapy to build caregiver efficacyWilliam Collinge
Collinge and Associates, Kittery, ME, USA
J Soc Integr Oncol 5:147-54. 2007..Brief instruction may be a feasible intervention to increase caregiver efficacy, patient satisfaction, quality of life, and quality of the relationship...
- Promoting Healthy Aging through "Elder-Healer" TrainingWilliam Collinge; Fiscal Year: 2004..The goal is an educational program that is evidence-based, inspirational, and accessible to the growing mass market of elders seeking meaning and connection through service. ..
- Web-Based Program for Symptom Management in FibromyalgiaWilliam Collinge; Fiscal Year: 2006....
- Couples and Cancer: Building Partner Efficacy in CaringWilliam Collinge; Fiscal Year: 2007..If successful the program will contribute to enhanced caregiver self-efficacy, reduced suffering by patients, and reduced costs associated with amelioration of symptoms and side effects of treatment. ..