- Is there a relationship between the presence of lung mucosa preinvasive lesions and lung cancer incidence? Influence of tobacco consumption
Chest Department, University Hospital of Nancy, Nancy, France Research Team EA7298, INGRES, Lorraine University, Medical School, Lorraine, France Electronic address
Lung Cancer 84:134-8. 2014
..Objectives were to determine the relationship between tobacco consumption and lung mucosa preinvasive and invasive lesions and to describe patients' evolution according to baseline characteristics...
- [Anti-angiogenic agents in the treatment of lung cancer: indications and toxicities]
Service de Pneumologie, CHU de Nancy, Allee du Morvan, Vandœuvre lès Nancy, France
Rev Mal Respir 29:161-77. 2012
..This article will review these new-targeted anti-angiogenic agents with a focus on their use in lung cancer and on their important side effects...
- Characteristics of never smoker lung cancer including environmental and occupational risk factors
Respiratory Diseases Department, University Hospital, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Lung Cancer 67:144-50. 2010
..Clinical characteristics and risk factors of nonsmoker patients with lung cancer are still debated...
- [Protocols for lung cancer screening: Limitations, and consequences]
Service de Pneumologie, Hopital de Brabois, CHU de Nancy, allée du Morvann, 54511 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Rev Mal Respir 27:314-28. 2010
..Only few trials have studied the consequences of lung cancer screening on the quality of life. In this review, we analyze the various screening strategies, their impact on quality of life and health and their adverse effects...
- How accurate are physicians in the prediction of patient survival in advanced lung cancer?
Service de Pneumologie, Hopital de Brabois, CHU de Nancy, 54511 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Oncologist 15:782-9. 2010
..The aim of this study was to assess the accuracy of clinicians' predictions of survival in NSCLC patients (stages IIIB, and IV) and the possible impact of patient quality of life on survival estimation...
- A combination of smears and cell block preparations provides high diagnostic accuracy for endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial needle aspiration
Department of Pathology, CHU Nancy, Nancy, France
Virchows Arch 461:505-12. 2012
..42). CBP, as a complement to smears, increases diagnostic yield and sensitivity for both diagnoses of carcinoma and granulomatous inflammation. LBC, if used alone, increases the risk of a false-negative result...
- [Diagnostic accuracy of endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial needle aspiration in mediastinal lymph nodes]
Laboratoire de Pathologie, Hopital Central, CHU de Nancy, 29, Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 54000 Nancy, France
Ann Pathol 31:142-51. 2011
..Because it allows collecting only a small amount of materiel, an optimal processing of the samples is needed...
- Quality of life after the initial treatments of non-small cell lung cancer: a persistent predictor for patients' survival
INSERM, CIC EC CIC1433, Nancy, France
Health Qual Life Outcomes 12:73. 2014
..Health-related quality of life (HRQoL) before treatment may predict survival of patients with non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC). We investigated the predictive role of HRQoL after the initial treatments, on the survival of these patients...