Affiliation: Clinical Center of Serbia
- [Current treatment of chronic hepatitis C]Neda Svirtlih
Institute for Infectious and Tropical Diseases, Clinical Center for Serbia, Belgrade
Srp Arh Celok Lek 133:202-7. 2005..Numerous side-effects can occur during treatment. Special population groups without general consensus about the treatment are children, patients with HIV co-infection, persons with renal disease, etc...
- Reduced quality of life in patients with chronic viral liver disease as assessed by SF12 questionnaireNeda Svirtlih
Institute for Infectious and Tropical Diseases, Clinical Centre of Serbia, Medical Faculty, University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia
J Gastrointestin Liver Dis 17:405-9. 2008..Quality of life may be reduced in patients with chronic liver diseases. The purpose of this study was to assess the impact of chronic viral liver disease on health-related quality of life (HRQOL)...
- Older age at the time of liver biopsy is the important risk factor for advanced fibrosis in patients with chronic hepatitis CNeda Svirtlih
Institute for Infectious and Tropical Diseases, Clinical Centre of Serbia, Medical Faculty, University of Belgrade, Serbia
Hepatogastroenterology 54:2324-7. 2007..In this study, some of demographic, epidemiological and viral data as risk factors for a degree of liver fibrosis were evaluated...
- Hepatitis C virus genotypes in Serbia and Montenegro: the prevalence and clinical significanceNeda Svirtlih
Institute for Infectious Diseases, Clinical Centre of Serbia, Bul Oslobodjenja 16, Belgrade 11000, Serbia
World J Gastroenterol 13:355-60. 2007..To investigate the prevalence of hepatitis C virus (HCV) genotypes in Serbia and Montenegro and their influence on some clinical characteristics in patients with chronic HCV infection...
- Histopathology of chronic hepatitis C in relation to virus genotypeDragan Delic
Clinical Center of Serbia, Institute of Infective and Tropical Diseases, Belgrade, Serbia
Vojnosanit Pregl 63:819-25. 2006..Thus, the aim of this study was to determine whether the distinct histopathological manifestations of HCV infection might be in relation to the individual virus genotype...
- Characteristics of patients dying from acute viral hepatitis in SerbiaNeda Svirtlih
Institute for Infectious and Tropical Diseases Clinical Center of Serbia, Medical Faculty University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia, Yugoslavia
Turk J Gastroenterol 22:152-7. 2011..The aim of this study was to identify some of the clinical and laboratory features associated with a fatal outcome in patients dying from acute viral hepatitis in Serbia...
- Treatment of subacute hepatitis B with lamivudine: a pilot study in SerbiaDragan Delic
Institute for Infectious and Tropical Disease, Clinical Center of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia
Vojnosanit Pregl 66:199-202. 2009..Lamivudine has been established as a safe and effective antiviral agent for the treatment of chronic HBV hepatitis...
- The influence of single and combined IL28B polymorphisms on response to treatment of chronic hepatitis CIvana Lazarevic
University of Belgrade, Faculty of Medicine, Belgrade, Serbia
J Clin Virol 58:254-7. 2013..Three single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) near IL28B gene were shown to be highly predictive of sustained virological response (SVR) in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection...
- [Chronic hepatitis C virus infection: is there a correlation between HCV genotypes and the level of viremia?]Dragan Delic
Klinicki centar Srbije, Institut za infektivne i tropske bolesti, Beograd
Med Pregl 59:230-4. 2006..Hepatitis C virus (HCV) RNA status and HCV genotypes have become extremely important for exact diagnosis, prognosis, duration of treatment and monitoring of antiviral therapy of chronic HCV infection...
- [The importance of aminotransferases and platelets count in non-invasive evaluation stages of chronic hepatitis C]Sladana Pavić
Department for Infectious Diseases, General Hospital, Uzice
Srp Arh Celok Lek 133:262-5. 2005..A liver biopsy was performed for every patient and stages of liver fibrosis were evaluated. Both parameters confirmed a positive correlation with liver fibrosis, which can be useful in predicting the progression of chronic hepatitis C...
- [The role of interferon in the treatment of acute hepatitis C]Jasmina Simonović-Babić
Klinicki centar Srbije, Beograd, Institut za infektivne i tropske bolesti
Med Pregl 60:322-6. 2007..The aim of this study is to determine whether treatment during the acute phase prevents the development of chronic infection...
- [The role of lamivudine in the treatment of HBe antigen negative liver cirrhosis]Jasmina Simonović-Babić
Institut za infektivne i tropske bolesti, Klinicki centar Srbije, Beograd
Med Pregl 59:317-21. 2006..The aim of this study was to evaluate the effectiveness of lamivudine treatment in patients with cirrhosis due to chronic hepatitis B...
- Re: Prediction of liver fibrosis in patients with chronic hepatitis BNeda Svirtlih
Hepatogastroenterology 55:preceding table of contents. 2008
- Treatment of anicteric acute hepatitis C with peginterferon alpha-2a plus ribavirinDragan Delic
Clinical Center of Serbia, Institute of Infectious and Tropical Diseases, Belgrade
Vojnosanit Pregl 62:865-8. 2005..Therefore, the causal treatment of patients with acute hepatitis C aimed at the prevention of chronic liver disease is necessary...
- [Autoantibodies characteristic for autoimmune hepatitis found in chronic hepatitis C]Slanjana Pavić
Department of Infectious Diseases, General Hospital, Uzice
Srp Arh Celok Lek 131:437-42. 2003....