- Repair of duodenal atresia under spinal anesthesia in a low-birth-weight preterm neonate: case report
Department of Pediatric Surgery, Selcuklu Medical Faculty, Selcuk University, Konya, Turkey
J Pediatr Surg 47:e33-5. 2012
..Further studies that compare the adverse effects with the potential advantages of SA are warranted before future recommendations are made for neonates who are undergoing upper abdominal surgery...
- Laparoscopic-assisted perineal pull-through vaginoplasty
Department of Pediatric Surgery, University of Selcuk, Selcuklu Medical Faculty, Konya, Turkey
J Pediatr Surg 47:e13-5. 2012
..The embryology and literature are reviewed. The classification, indications, and surgical technique are discussed. We suggest that this procedure is suitable for patients with vaginal agenesis and a normal uterus...
- Early abdomino-perineal pull-through vaginoplasty
Department of Pediatric Surgery, Selcuk University, Medical Faculty, Konya, Turkey
Afr J Paediatr Surg 10:188-91. 2013
..Pull-through vaginoplasty was performed with an abdomino-perineal approach. We report the unique treatment approach in this case...
- Left femoral vein is a better choice for cannulation in children: a computed tomography study
Department of Radiology, Medical Faculty, Selcuk University, Konya, Turkey
Paediatr Anaesth 23:524-8. 2013
..In this study, we aimed to gain a better understanding of the anatomy of the femoral vessel in relation to central venous cannulation...
- Management of postdural puncture headache with epidural saline patch in a 10-year-old child after inguinal hernia repair: a case report
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Selcuk University, Selcuklu Medical Faculty, Konya, Turkey
J Pediatr Surg 47:e55-7. 2012
..If the symptoms persist, an epidural blood patch is considered as an effective treatment. We describe the successful use of an epidural saline patch in a 10 year-old child with PDPH who did not respond to conservative treatment...
- Inframammarial Giant Fibroadenoma Removing and a Nipple-sparing Breast Reconstruction in an Adolescent: A Case Report
Department of Paediatric Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Selcuk University, Konya, Turkey
Prague Med Rep 116:161-6. 2015
..This modality reduces psychosocial comorbidity. ..
- Efficacy of a low-dose spinal morphine with bupivacaine for postoperative analgesia in children undergoing hypospadias repair
Assistant Professor in Anesthesiology, Faculty of Dentistry, Selcuk University, Konya, Turkey
Paediatr Anaesth 19:1078-83. 2009