JAMES G CHRISTIAN
- Clinic-based support to help overweight patients with type 2 diabetes increase physical activity and lose weightJAMES G CHRISTIAN
PHCC LP, Pueblo, Colorado 81003, USA
Arch Intern Med 168:141-6. 2008..Our objective was to test the effect of physicians providing brief health lifestyle counseling to patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus during usual care visits...
- Interpreting weight losses from lifestyle modification trials: using categorical dataJ G Christian
PHCC LP, 421 N Main Street, Suite 217, Pueblo, CO 81003, USA
Int J Obes (Lond) 34:207-9. 2010..These categorical data indicate that a substantial fraction of subjects in each lifestyle modification intervention achieved clinically meaningful weight loss, even when the average weight loss is modest...
- A computer support program that helps clinicians provide patients with metabolic syndrome tailored counseling to promote weight lossJAMES G CHRISTIAN
Department of Preventive Medicine and Biometrics, University of Colorado at Denver, Denver, CO, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 111:75-83. 2011..The objective in this study was to test the effect of a computerized support tool to enhance brief physician-delivered health lifestyle counseling to patients with increased metabolic risk factors during two usual care visits...
- Computer Assisted Support for Underserved DiabeticsJames Christian; Fiscal Year: 2004..The intervention system is expected to improve glucose control and weight management in the TEST population at a rate greater than the CONTROL population. ..
- Computer Assisted Support for Underserved Pregnant WomenJames Christian; Fiscal Year: 2005..If Phase I acceptability tests are successful, PHCC LP will submit an application for a Phase II efficacy trial to further refine and test this system. ..
- Computer Assisted Support to Reduce Risks of DiabetesJames Christian; Fiscal Year: 2006....
- Clinic-based Intervention to Improve Medication Adherence to Reduce CVD RisksJames Christian; Fiscal Year: 2007....