- Efficacy, safety, and immunology of an inactivated alum-adjuvant enterovirus 71 vaccine in children in China: a multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trialFeng Cai Zhu
Jiangsu Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Lancet 381:2024-32. 2013..We assessed the efficacy, safety, immunogenicity, antibody persistence, and immunological correlates of an inactivated alum-adjuvant EV71 vaccine...
- Reactogenicity and immunogenicity of an enterovirus 71 vaccine in Chinese healthy children and infantsFeng Cai Zhu
Jiangsu Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, People s Republic of China
Pediatr Infect Dis J 31:1158-65. 2012..Enterovirus 71 (EV71) is highly contagious and can cause severe complications. A safe and effective vaccine is needed. We assessed the reactogenicity and immunogenicity of an inactivated, alum-adjuvanted EV71 vaccine in this study...
- Safety and immunogenicity of human papillomavirus-16/18 AS04-adjuvanted vaccine in healthy Chinese females aged 15 to 45 years: a phase I trialFeng Cai Zhu
Jiangsu Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210009, P R China
Chin J Cancer 30:559-64. 2011..HPV-16/18 AS04-adjuvanted vaccine, evaluated for the first time in Chinese females, was generally well tolerated and immunogenic, as previously shown in global studies...
- Retrospective study of the incidence of HFMD and seroepidemiology of antibodies against EV71 and CoxA16 in prenatal women and their infantsFeng Cai Zhu
Acute Infectious Disease Control and Prevention, Jiangsu Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Nanjing, People s Republic of China
PLoS ONE 7:e37206. 2012..A national program on EV71 vaccine development against HFMD was initiated in China, in 2008, which called for a need for seroepidemiological study for the target population...
- Enterovirus 71 viral capsid protein linear epitopes: identification and characterizationFan Gao
National Institutes for Food and Drug Control, Beijing, China
Virol J 9:26. 2012..To characterize the human humoral immune response against enterovirus 71 (EV71) infection and map human epitopes on the viral capsid proteins...
- Surveillance of 16 respiratory viruses in patients with influenza-like illness in Nanjing, ChinaXiang Huo
Jiangsu Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Nanjing, China
J Med Virol 84:1980-4. 2012..In addition to influenza virus, hCoV HKU1 may be associated with the influenza-like illness winter peak in Nanjing, China...
- Seroprevalence of avian influenza A (H5N1) virus among poultry workers in Jiangsu Province, China: an observational studyXiang Huo
Jiangsu Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Jiangsu Rd, 172, Nanjing 210009, China
BMC Infect Dis 12:93. 2012..This study was conducted to better understand the real infection rate and evaluate the potential risk factors for the zoonotic spread of H5N1 viruses to humans...
- Seroepidemiology of human enterovirus71 and coxsackievirusA16 in Jiangsu province, ChinaHong Ji
Jiangsu Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention, NO, 172, Jiangsu Road, Gulou District, Nanjing, 210009 Jiangsu Province, China
Virol J 9:248. 2012..The results may facilitate the development of immunization against HFMD...
- Seroprevalence of pandemic (H1N1) 2009 in pregnant women in China: an observational studyXiang Huo
Jiangsu Provincial Center for Disease Prevention and Control, Nanjing, China
PLoS ONE 6:e17995. 2011..We investigated the seropositive rates and persistence of antibody against pandemic (H1N1) 2009 virus (pH1N1) in pregnant women and voluntary blood donors after the second wave of the pandemic in Nanjing, China...