Genomes and Genes
- Xia H, Yan X, Liu Y, Ju P, Liu J, Ni D, et al. Six2 is involved in GATA1-mediated cell apoptosis in mouse embryonic kidney-derived cell lines. In Vitro Cell Dev Biol Anim. 2017;53:827-833 pubmed publisher..Our findings indicated that GATA1 may be a potential regulator of Six2-maintained population of nephron progenitor cells. ..
- Huang L, Wang H, Zhou Y, Ni D, Hu Y, Long Y, et al. Apobec-1 Complementation Factor (A1CF) Inhibits Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition and Migration of Normal Rat Kidney Proximal Tubular Epithelial Cells. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17: pubmed publisher..Notably, the two A1CF variants led to the similar trend in the EMT process. Taken together, these data suggest that A1CF may be an antagonistic factor to the EMT process of kidney tubular epithelial cells. ..
- Zhou L, Hao J, Yuan Y, Peng R, Wang H, Ni D, et al. EIYMNVPV Motif is Essential for A1CF Nucleus Localization and A1CF (-8aa) Promotes Proliferation of MDA-MB-231 Cells via Up-Regulation of IL-6. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17: pubmed publisher..Thus, the EIYMNVPV motif could be developed as a potential target for basal-like breast cancer therapy. ..
- Zhou Y, He Q, Chen J, Liu Y, Mao Z, Lyu Z, et al. The expression patterns of Tetratricopeptide repeat domain 36 (Ttc36). Gene Expr Patterns. 2016;22:37-45 pubmed publisher..Results showed the co-localization of Ttc36 with LTL rather than Calbindin-D28k. Collectively, on the basis of the expression pattern, Ttc36 is specifically expressed in proximal distal tubules. ..
- Ren D, Ju P, Liu J, Ni D, Gu Y, Long Y, et al. BMP7 plays a critical role in TMEM100-inhibited cell proliferation and apoptosis in mouse metanephric mesenchymal cells in vitro. In Vitro Cell Dev Biol Anim. 2018;54:111-119 pubmed publisher..Our data demonstrated the significant role of BMP7 in Tmem100-regulated cell proliferation and apoptosis and revealed the complicated regulation network among Tmem100, BMP7, and BMPR-II in mouse embryonic kidney-derived cells. ..