- Xue X, Zhang Y, Zhi Q, Tu M, Xu Y, Sun J, et al. MiR200-upregulated Vasohibin 2 promotes the malignant transformation of tumors by inducing epithelial-mesenchymal transition in hepatocellular carcinoma. Cell Commun Signal. 2014;12:62 pubmed publisher..VASH2 promoted invasion, reduced apoptosis and increased the proportion of stem cells in vitro and in vivo. These results indicated that VASH2 expression in HCC cells promotes the malignant transformation of tumors by inducing EMT. ..
- Jiang W, Gu W, Qiu R, He S, Shen C, Wu Y, et al. miRNA-101 Suppresses Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition by Targeting HMGA2 in Pancreatic Cancer Cells. Anticancer Agents Med Chem. 2016;16:432-9 pubmed..05). Taken together, our findings speculated that miR-101 might act as an inhibiting factor in EMT process in PC and up-regulation of miR-101 might be considered as a potentially key molecular treatment strategy for PC patients. ..
- Chen P, Wan D, Zheng D, Zheng Q, Wu F, Zhi Q. Long non-coding RNA UCA1 promotes the tumorigenesis in pancreatic cancer. Biomed Pharmacother. 2016;83:1220-1226 pubmed publisher..05). Our results raised the possibility of using UCA1 as a potential prognostic biomarker and therapy target of PC, and down-regulation of UCA1 might be considered to be a novel molecular treatment strategy for patients with PC. ..
- Zhi Q, Yang L, Sun H. Protective effect of ambroxol against paraquat-induced pulmonary fibrosis in rats. Intern Med. 2011;50:1879-87 pubmed..To evaluate the possible therapeutic effect of ambroxol on pulmonary fibrosis induced by paraquat...
- Xue X, Liu F, Han Y, Li P, Yuan B, Wang X, et al. Silencing NPAS2 promotes cell growth and invasion in DLD-1 cells and correlated with poor prognosis of colorectal cancer. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2014;450:1058-62 pubmed publisher..05). In conclusion, our study suggested that NPAS2, functioned as a potential tumor suppressor gene, could serve as a promising target and potential prognostic indicator for colorectal cancer. ..