Affiliation: Zhejiang University
- Wang Z, Sun B, Zhu F. Molecular characterization of diphthamide biosynthesis protein 7 in Marsupenaeus japonicus and its role in white spot syndrome virus infection. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2018;75:8-16 pubmed publisher..Thus, we conclude that Dph7 may promote the anti-WSSV immune response of shrimp by regulating apoptosis, SOD and PO activity, and can influence the progression of WSSV infection. ..
- Wang Z, Zhu F. Minichromosome maintenance protein 7 regulates phagocytosis in kuruma shrimp Marsupenaeus japonicas against white spot syndrome virus. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;55:293-303 pubmed publisher..These results could help researchers to further understand the function of the MCM7 protein and reveal its potential role in the innate immunity of invertebrates. ..
- Sun B, Quan H, Zhu F. Dietary chitosan nanoparticles protect crayfish Procambarus clarkii against white spot syndrome virus (WSSV) infection. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2016;54:241-6 pubmed publisher..It was found that chitosan nanoparticles could inhibit WSSV replication in crayfish. Our results demonstrated that dietary chitosan nanoparticles effectively improve innate immunity and survival of P. clarkii challenged with WSSV. ..
- Zhu F, Jin M. The effects of a thermophile metabolite, tryptophol, upon protecting shrimp against white spot syndrome virus. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2015;47:777-81 pubmed publisher..Consequently, tryptophol represents an effective antiviral dietary supplement for shrimp, and thus holds significant promise as a novel and efficient therapeutic approach to control WSSV in shrimp aquaculture. ..
- Ma X, Sun B, Zhu F. Molecular cloning of Kuruma shrimp Marsupenaeus japonicus endonuclease-reverse transcriptase and its positive role in white spot syndrome virus and Vibrio alginolyticus infection. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2018;73:297-308 pubmed publisher..alginolyticus by regulating phagocytosis, SOD activity, PO activity and THC. ..
- Wang Z, Sun B, Zhu F. The shrimp hormone receptor acts as an anti-apoptosis and anti-inflammatory factor in innate immunity. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2018;72:581-592 pubmed publisher..Differences between mjHR expression and mortality change after WSSV or V. alginolyticus infection indicated that there was a different strategy for viruses or bacteria when confronted with the innate immune system. ..
- Wang Z, Zhu F. Different roles of a novel shrimp microRNA in white spot syndrome virus (WSSV) and Vibrio alginolyticus infection. Dev Comp Immunol. 2018;79:21-30 pubmed publisher..We concluded that miR-S5 could be used by WSSV via regulating hemocyte phagocytosis and apoptosis processes, but helps to defend against bacterial infection by regulating the proPO system, superoxide dismutase activity and phagocytosis. ..
- Wang Z, Sun B, Zhu F. Epigallocatechin-3-gallate inhibit replication of white spot syndrome virus in Scylla paramamosain. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2017;67:612-619 pubmed publisher..paramamosain and inhibit WSSV replication by blocking the expression of late stage WSSV genes. Therefore, our study presented that EGCG might represent a new potential therapeutic or preventive approach to control white spot syndrome. ..
- Sun B, Wang Z, Zhu F. The crustin-like peptide plays opposite role in shrimp immune response to Vibrio alginolyticus and white spot syndrome virus (WSSV) infection. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2017;66:487-496 pubmed publisher..These results further added to our understanding of the function of crustin-like peptide and also provided its potential role in innate immunity in shrimp. ..