Affiliation: Zhejiang University
- Geng L, Lin B, Shen T, Guo H, Ye Y, Zheng S. Anti-virus prophylaxis withdrawal may be feasible in liver transplant recipients whose serum HBeAg and HBV DNA are negative. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2016;15:316-8 pubmed..Our data suggested that complete withdrawal of anti-virus prophylaxis was safe and feasible for patients whose serum HBeAg and HBV DNA were negative at the time of LT. ..
- Wei Q, Nemdharry R, Zhuang R, Li J, Ling Q, Wu J, et al. A good prognostic predictor for liver transplantation recipients with benign end-stage liver cirrhosis. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2017;16:164-168 pubmed..05). PMPM score is a simple and effective tool to predict short-term mortality after liver transplantation in patients with benign liver diseases, and an indicator for prompt salvaging treatment as well. ..
- Gao F, Zhu H, Zhu Y, Shan Q, Ling Q, Wei X, et al. Predictive value of tumor markers in patients with recurrent hepatocellular carcinoma in different vascular invasion pattern. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2016;15:371-7 pubmed..In the MaVI- patients, DCP >445 mAu/mL and tumor size >8 cm were predictive factors for postoperative recurrence. ..
- Ling Q, Xu X, Zheng S, Kalthoff H. The diversity between pancreatic head and body/tail cancers: clinical parameters and in vitro models. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2013;12:480-7 pubmed..They present different chemo- and/or radio-resistance, extracellular matrix adhesion and invasiveness, as well as genetic profiles. Genetic and tumor biological diversity exists in PDAC according to the tumor localization. ..
- Wang J, Xie H, Ling Q, Lu D, Lv Z, Zhuang R, et al. Coding-noncoding gene expression in intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma. Transl Res. 2016;168:107-121 pubmed publisher..Thus, lncRNA may be a potential diagnostic and prognostic biomarker for ICC. Furthermore, the combined assessment of lncRNA and mRNA expressions might predict the survival of patients with ICC. ..
- Gao F, Xu X, Zhu Y, Wei Q, Zhou B, Shen X, et al. Impact of intra-operative cholangiography and parenchymal resection to donor liver function in living donor liver transplantation. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2014;13:259-63 pubmed
- Wei X, Li J, Xie H, Ling Q, Wang J, Lu D, et al. Proteomics-based identification of the tumor suppressor role of aminoacylase 1 in hepatocellular carcinoma. Cancer Lett. 2014;351:117-25 pubmed publisher..The study's results indicated that ACY1 acts as a tumor suppressor in HCC. ..
- Yu J, Zhang W, Gao F, Liu Y, Chen Z, Cheng L, et al. FBW7 increases chemosensitivity in hepatocellular carcinoma cells through suppression of epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2014;13:184-91 pubmed..This study aimed to evaluate the role of FBW7 in chemosensitivity and epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT) in different hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) cell lines and to investigate the relevant underlying mechanisms...
- Lu D, Xu X, Wang J, Ling Q, Xie H, Zhou L, et al. The influence of a contemporaneous portal and hepatic artery revascularization protocol on biliary complications after liver transplantation. Surgery. 2014;155:190-5 pubmed publisher..We sought to compare the impact of sequential and contemporaneous revascularizations of portal vein and hepatic artery on biliary complications in patients undergoing liver transplantation...
- Shen T, Lin B, Jia J, Wang Z, Wang L, Ling Q, et al. A modified protocol with rituximab and intravenous immunoglobulin in emergent ABO-incompatible liver transplantation for acute liver failure. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2014;13:395-401 pubmed..We developed a protocol consisting of rituximab and intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG) for ABO-I LT in patients with acute liver failure (ALF)...