Affiliation: Zhejiang University
- Meng F, He Z, Tang X, Zheng J, Jin X, Zhu Y, et al. Contribution of the tRNAIle 4317A→G mutation to the phenotypic manifestation of the deafness-associated mitochondrial 12S rRNA 1555A→G mutation. J Biol Chem. 2018;293:3321-3334 pubmed publisher..1555A→G mutation. Our findings provide new insights into the pathophysiology of maternally inherited deafness arising from the synergy between mitochondrial 12S rRNA and tRNA mutations. ..
- Shi S, Yue X, Zhao D, Fan J, Xu J, Liu X, et al. Plasma gelsolin level predicts acute kidney injury after cardiopulmonary bypass in infants and young children. World J Pediatr. 2018;14:143-150 pubmed publisher..The findings suggest that circulating GSN in post-CPB patients may have beneficial effects on diminishing inflammatory responses. ..
- Xie P, Zang L, Li X, Shu Q. An epigenetic view of developmental diseases: new targets, new therapies. World J Pediatr. 2016;12:291-297 pubmed publisher..DNA and RNA modifications play important roles in development and diseases through regulating gene expression. Epigenetic components could serve as novel targets for the treatment of developmental diseases. ..
- Zheng G, Qiu G, Ge M, He J, Huang L, Chen P, et al. Human adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells alleviate obliterative bronchiolitis in a murine model via IDO. Respir Res. 2017;18:119 pubmed publisher..Repeated doses of ASCs are capable of ameliorating OB. ASCs act at least in part via elevating IDO expression. ASCs promote the generation of Treg and suppress T cell infiltration via an IDO-dependent mechanism. ..
- Yue X, Zhao X, Dai Y, Shu Q. Episode of Kasabach-Merritt phenomenon following Japanese encephalitis vaccination: Case report. Vaccine. 2017;35:6594-6597 pubmed publisher..The episode of KMP was treated successfully by steroid. KMP is a rare complication of vaccination that physicians should be aware of. Giving up the following vaccination to provide the recurrence of KMP is not recommended. ..
- Jin Z, Yang M, Lin R, Huang W, Wang J, Hu Z, et al. Application of end-tidal carbon dioxide monitoring via distal gas samples in ventilated neonates. Pediatr neonatol. 2017;58:370-375 pubmed publisher..Thus, the PETCO2 value was closer to that of PaCO2. PETCO2 detected via modified carbon dioxide monitoring had a better accuracy and correlation with PaCO2 in neonates. ..
- Hou J, Chen Q, Wu X, Zhao D, Reuveni H, Licht T, et al. S1PR3 Signaling Drives Bacterial Killing and Is Required for Survival in Bacterial Sepsis. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2017;196:1559-1570 pubmed publisher..S1PR3 signaling drives bacterial killing and is essential for survival in bacterial sepsis. Interventions targeting S1PR3 signaling could have translational implications for manipulating the innate immune response to combat pathogens. ..