Affiliation: Zhejiang University
- Preparation and antibacterial activity of chitosan nanoparticlesLifeng Qi
Zhenjiang University, Animal Science College, Key Laboratory of Molecular Animal Nutrition, Ministry of Education, Hangzhou 310029, China
Carbohydr Res 339:2693-700. 2004..25 microg/mL, and the MBC values of nanoparticles reached 1 microg/mL. AFM revealed that the exposure of S. choleraesuis to the chitosan nanoparticles led to the disruption of cell membranes and the leakage of cytoplasm...
- In vivo antitumor activity of chitosan nanoparticlesLifeng Qi
Zhejiang University, Nano biology Lab of Animal Science College, Hangzhou, PR China
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 16:4243-5. 2006..Chitosan nanoparticles showed significant antitumor activity in vivo. The doses and particle size made a great effect on their efficacy...
- Cytotoxic activities of chitosan nanoparticles and copper-loaded nanoparticlesLifeng Qi
Key Laboratory for Molecular Animal Nutrition of Ministry of Education, Animal Science College, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310029, PR China
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 15:1397-9. 2005..The chitosan nanoparticles and copper(II)-loaded chitosan nanoparticles elicited dose-dependent inhibitory effects on the proliferation of tumor cell lines...
- In vitro and in vivo suppression of hepatocellular carcinoma growth by chitosan nanoparticlesLifeng Qi
Zhejiang University, Nano biology Lab of Animal Science College, Hangzhou 310029, PR China
Eur J Cancer 43:184-93. 2007..These findings suggest that CNP could be a kind of promising agent for further evaluations in the treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma...
- Meeting report: the 2009 Westlake International Conference on Personalized MedicineBiaoyang Lin
Zhejiang California Nanosystems Institute, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310029, People s Republic of China
OMICS 13:285-9. 2009..The IBC (Interdisciplinary Bio Central) journal was suggested as the official journal for the AASBM, as it is a truly open journal (www.ibc7.org). The Web site for AASBM will be aasbm.org...
- Recent patents on imaging nanoprobes for brain tumor diagnosis and therapyLifeng Qi
Zhejiang California International Nanosystem Institute, Zhejiang University, 310029, Kaixuan Road, Hangzhou 310029, PR China
Recent Pat Biotechnol 4:130-5. 2010..This review summarizes the recent patents on imaging nanoprobes for brain tumor diagnosis and therapy. The future development in this active cross-disciplinary field will be discussed as well...
- Morphology controllable nanostructured chitosan matrix and its cytocompatibilityLifeng Qi
Department of Orthopaedics, Tissue Engineering Laboratory, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV 26506, USA
J Biomed Mater Res A 87:236-44. 2008..CSM was found to be cytocompatible with human foreskin fibroblasts suggesting that the nanofibrous surface morphology and crystalline structure of CSM could favor cell spread and growth...
- Proton-sponge coated quantum dots for siRNA delivery and intracellular imagingMaksym V Yezhelyev
Winship Cancer Institute, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
J Am Chem Soc 130:9006-12. 2008..These new insights and capabilities represent a major step toward nanoparticle engineering for imaging and therapeutic applications...