Wu Zhong Ni
Affiliation: Zhejiang University
- Differences of cadmium absorption and accumulation in selected vegetable cropsWu Zhong Ni
Institute of Agrochemistry, College of Environment and Resource Sciences, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310029, China
J Environ Sci (China) 14:399-405. 2002..02 mg/L for nutrient solution. The high capacity for cadmium accumulation in the edible parts of different vegetable crops together with the absence of visual symptoms implies a potential danger for humans...
- Assessing copper thresholds for phytotoxicity and potential dietary toxicity in selected vegetable cropsXiao E Yang
Department of Resource Science, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
J Environ Sci Health B 37:625-35. 2002....
- Pb uptake, accumulation, subcellular distribution in a Pb-accumulating ecotype of Sedum alfredii (Hance)Bing He
Department of Resource Science, College of Environmental and Resource Science, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310029, China
J Zhejiang Univ Sci 4:474-9. 2003..The results indicated that the distribution of Pb on cell walls of the accumulating ecotype could mainly account for the high tolerance to Pb...
- Nitrogen interception in floodwater of rice field in Taihu region of ChinaXin qiang Liang
Department of Environmental Engineering, College of Natural Resources and Environmental Science, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310029, China
J Environ Sci (China) 19:1474-81. 2007..No N export was found from the rice field, but total nitrogen (TN) of 15.8 kg/hm2 was remained, mainly due to soil N sorption. The results recommended the zero-drainage water management for full-scale areas for minimizing N export...
- Sensitive determination of pheomelanin after 5-carboxyfluorescein succinimidyl ester precapillary derivatization and micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography with laser-induced fluorescence detectionXiao Ling Zhang
College of Environmental and Resource Sciences, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310029, China
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 861:136-9. 2008....