Genomes and Genes
Lan Juan Li
Affiliation: Zhejiang University
- Sun Z, Ji F, Jiang Z, Li L. Improving deep proteome and PTMome coverage using tandem HILIC-HPRP peptide fractionation strategy. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2019;411:459-469 pubmed publisher..We concluded that HILIC is a valuable alternative option for peptide prefractionation in a large-scale proteomic study, but can be further augmented with the use of a secondary HPRP separation. ..
- Cheng J, Zhao H, Yang S, Chen E, Chen W, Li L. Plasma miRNA-122-5p and miRNA-151a-3p identified as potential biomarkers for liver injury among CHB patients with PNALT. Hepatol Int. 2018;12:277-287 pubmed publisher..With these two biomarkers, we may be able to identify a subset of patients who are experiencing liver injury but have normal ALT levels for further evaluation with a biopsy procedure. ..
- Sun Y, Chen D, Liu J, Xu Y, Shi X, Luo X, et al. Metabolic profiling associated with autophagy of human placenta-derived mesenchymal stem cells by chemical isotope labeling LC-MS. Exp Cell Res. 2018;372:52-60 pubmed publisher..Our research provides a more comprehensive understanding of hPMSC metabolism associated with autophagy. ..
- Zhang Z, Yan J, Xu K, Ji Z, Li L. Tetrandrine reverses drug resistance in isoniazid and ethambutol dual drug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis clinical isolates. BMC Infect Dis. 2015;15:153 pubmed publisher..The effective rate reached 82% among IEDR clinical isolates. Combinational application of tetrandrine with INH or EMB increased drug efficacy. Drugs like tetrandrine may help to reduce drug dosage thus alleviate side effects. ..
- Yu Y, Hou J, Omata M, Wang Y, Li L. Loss of HBsAg and antiviral treatment: from basics to clinical significance. Hepatol Int. 2014;8:39-54 pubmed publisher..Incorporation of serum HBsAg level, HBeAg status, HBV DNA load, HBV genotypes, and other related factors might help establish new concept of more practical "response-guided treatment (RGT)" rules for antiviral therapy. ..
- Chen K, Wu X, Yu D, Ou H, Li Y, Zhou Y, et al. Process optimization for the rapid production of adenoviral vectors for clinical trials in a disposable bioreactor system. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2018;102:6469-6477 pubmed publisher..The total number of viral particles obtained in a single batch was 1.2?×?1015. These results demonstrate the efficiency and suitability of this system for Ad vector production for research and GMP applications. ..
- Zhang Y, Liu J, Yu L, Zhou N, Ding W, Zheng S, et al. Author Correction: Prevalence and characteristics of hypoxic hepatitis in the largest single-centre cohort of avian influenza A(H7N9) virus-infected patients with severe liver impairment in the intensive care unit. Emerg Microbes Infect. 2018;7:53 pubmed publisher..Correction to: Emerging Microbes & Infections (2016) 5:e1; https://doi.org/10.1038/emi.2016.1 ; Article published online 6 January 2016. ..
- Shi D, Fang D, Hu X, Li A, Lv L, Guo J, et al. Draft Genome Sequence of Staphylococcus gallinarum DSM 20610T, Originally Isolated from the Skin of a Chicken. Genome Announc. 2015;3: pubmed publisher..The increasing relevance of human health prompted us to determine the genomic sequence of S.Â gallinarum. The complete genome sequence of S.Â gallinarum includes a genome of 3,171,720 bp (33.02% G+C content) without any plasmids. ..
- Yang J, Lu H, Guo R, Yan D, Ye P, Jin L, et al. Molecular profile of the T cell receptor beta variable in peripheral blood lymphocytes from chronic asymptomatic HBV carriers. Pathog Dis. 2015;73:1-9 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the four relative conserved TCRBVs maybe a target for personalized treatments for persistent HBV infection. ..
- Zhu Y, Fang D, Shi D, Li A, Lv L, Yan R, et al. Draft Genome Sequence of Lactobacillus panis DSM 6035T, First Isolated from Sourdough. Genome Announc. 2015;3: pubmed publisher..We report a draft genome sequence of Lactobacillus panis DSM 6035(T), isolated from sourdough. The genome of this strain is 2,082,789 bp long, with 47.9% G+C content. A total of 2,047 protein-coding genes were predicted. ..
- Wu J, Yang S, Xu K, Ding C, Zhou Y, Fu X, et al. Patterns and Trends of Liver Cancer Incidence Rates in Eastern and Southeastern Asian Countries (1983-2007) and Predictions to 2030. Gastroenterology. 2018;154:1719-1728.e5 pubmed publisher..However, in Thailand, the incidence rate of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinomas is predicted to increase, so health education programs are necessary. ..
- Gu S, Chen Y, Lv T, Zhang X, Wei Z, Shen P, et al. Risk factors, outcomes and epidemiology associated with Clostridium difficile infection in patients with haematological malignancies in a tertiary care hospital in China. J Med Microbiol. 2015;64:209-16 pubmed publisher..The incidence of CDI did not differ between patients receiving chemotherapy and those receiving haematopoietic stem cell transplantation. The only risk factor for chemotherapy patients was treatment with etoposide. ..
- Gu S, Chen Y, Zhang X, Lu H, Lv T, Shen P, et al. Identification of key taxa that favor intestinal colonization of Clostridium difficile in an adult Chinese population. Microbes Infect. 2016;18:30-8 pubmed publisher..Further screening of specific microbes causing diarrheal diseases and resistance against CDI is necessary. ..
- Tao J, Su K, Yu C, Liu X, Wu W, Xu W, et al. Fine mapping analysis of HLA-DP/DQ gene clusters on chromosome 6 reveals multiple susceptibility loci for HBV infection. Amino Acids. 2015;47:2623-34 pubmed publisher..In sum, we showed, for the first time, that the HLA-DP/DQ clusters contribute independently to HBV infection, and the 3'-UTR region of HLA-DPB1 represents an important functional region involved in HBV infection. ..
- Cui G, Diao H, Wei Y, Chen J, Gao H, Zuo J, et al. Immune influence of pregnancy on human H7N9 infection: a case report. Rev Port Pneumol (2006). 2015;21:157-62 pubmed publisher..These data suggested that pregnant patients could acquire a similar antiviral response for H7N9 infection versus non-pregnant patients. ..
- Jiang H, Ling Z, Zhang Y, Mao H, Ma Z, Yin Y, et al. Altered fecal microbiota composition in patients with major depressive disorder. Brain Behav Immun. 2015;48:186-94 pubmed publisher..Further studies are warranted to elucidate the temporal and causal relationships between gut microbiota and depression and to evaluate the suitability of the microbiome as a biomarker. ..
- Xu K, Wang S, Wu J, Liu Z, Ji Z, Zheng L, et al. Performance of Biochip system in detecting drug resistant and multidrug-resistant tuberculosis using sputum collected from multiple clinical settings in Zhejiang, China. Sci Rep. 2018;8:10587 pubmed publisher..It is an alternative to conventional drug-susceptibility testing (DST) for detecting drug resistance or MDR-TB and is a method worth expanding to clinical settings in China. ..
- Zheng B, Jiang X, Li A, Yao J, Zhang J, Hu X, et al. Whole-Genome Sequence of Multidrug-Resistant Staphylococcus caprae Strain 9557, Isolated from Cerebrospinal Fluid. Genome Announc. 2015;3: pubmed publisher..34% GC content. Consistent with its phenotypic characteristics, the genome harbors a varying repertoire of putative virulence factors involved in invasion, survival, and growth in the host cells. ..
- Zhou N, Li J, Zhang Y, Lu J, Chen E, Du W, et al. Efficacy of coupled low-volume plasma exchange with plasma filtration adsorption in treating pigs with acute liver failure: A randomised study. J Hepatol. 2015;63:378-87 pubmed publisher..A higher hepatocyte regeneration index was also observed in the Li-ALS group. Our novel Li-ALS could expedite liver regeneration and improve survival time; hence, it could be promising for treating ALF. ..
- Gao H, Yao H, Liang W, Wu X, Wu H, Wu N, et al. Viral genome and antiviral drug sensitivity analysis of two patients from a family cluster caused by the influenza A(H7N9) virus in Zhejiang, China, 2013. Int J Infect Dis. 2014;29:254-8 pubmed publisher..The two patients from one family cluster were probable human-to-human transmission cases. The new isolates were sensitive to peramivir but showed reduced sensitivity to oseltamivir. ..
- Lu H, Qian G, Ren Z, Zhang C, Zhang H, Xu W, et al. Alterations of Bacteroides sp., Neisseria sp., Actinomyces sp., and Streptococcus sp. populations in the oropharyngeal microbiome are associated with liver cirrhosis and pneumonia. BMC Infect Dis. 2015;15:239 pubmed publisher..01, versus cirrhotic patients without pneumonia). Alterations of Bacteroides, Neisseria, Actinomyces, and Streptococcus populations in the oropharyngeal microbiome were associated with liver cirrhosis and pneumonia. ..
- Hu C, Li L. Two Effective Routes for Removing Lineage Restriction Roadblocks: From Somatic Cells to Hepatocytes. Int J Mol Sci. 2015;16:20873-95 pubmed publisher..Through these approaches, we are striving toward the goal of achieving a robust, mature source of clinically relevant lineages. ..
- Zhang Y, Gao H, Liang W, Tang L, Yang Y, Wu X, et al. Efficacy of oseltamivir-peramivir combination therapy compared to oseltamivir monotherapy for Influenza A (H7N9) infection: a retrospective study. BMC Infect Dis. 2016;16:76 pubmed publisher..59 % (p >0.05) in the oseltamivir group vs. oseltamivir-peramivir group. Our results suggest that in adults with H7N9 virus infection, the use of oseltamivir-peramivir combination therapy was not superior to oseltamivir monotherapy. ..
- Jiang X, Cheng H, Zheng B, Li A, Lv L, Ling Z, et al. Comparative genomic study of three species within the genus Ornithinibacillus, reflecting the adaption to different habitats. Gene. 2016;578:25-31 pubmed publisher..O. scapharcae TW25(T) contained more antibiotic resistance genes and virus factors in the genome than the other two species, which revealed its pathogen potential. ..
- Cao Q, Yu C, Yang S, Cao H, Chen P, Deng M, et al. Effect of probiotic treatment on cirrhotic patients with minimal hepatic encephalopathy: A meta-analysis. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2018;17:9-16 pubmed publisher..7, 95% CI: 0.58 to 12.82). Probiotics can decrease serum ammonia and endotoxin levels, improve MHE, and prevent overt HE development in patients with liver cirrhosis. ..
- Chen P, Xie Q, Chen T, Wu J, Wu J, Ruan B, et al. Hepatitis B virus infection in hilly/mountainous regions of southeastern China: a locality-dependent epidemiology. BMC Infect Dis. 2017;17:809 pubmed publisher..The prevalence of HBV infection in the mountainous regions is higher than the national levels. Moreover, HBV infection in women of childbearing age is up to 10%, which represents a main factor for continuous HBV transmission. ..
- Gao H, Yao H, Yang S, Li L. From SARS to MERS: evidence and speculation. Front Med. 2016;10:377-382 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, a new protocol needs to be launched to rapidly evaluate the effects of unproven antiviral drugs and vaccine to fasten the clinical application of new drugs. ..
- Xiao Y, Wang J, Shen P, Zheng B, Zheng Y, Li L. Retrospective survey of the efficacy of mandatory implementation of the Essential Medicine Policy in the primary healthcare setting in China: failure to promote the rational use of antibiotics in clinics. Int J Antimicrob Agents. 2016;48:409-14 pubmed publisher..Whilst enforcing the EMP reduced the cost of medical services, it had little effect on promoting the rational use of antibiotics. ..
- Su K, Wang Q, Qi L, Hua D, Tao J, Mangan C, et al. MicroRNA-674-5p/5-LO axis involved in autoimmune reaction of Concanavalin A-induced acute mouse liver injury. Toxicol Lett. 2016;258:101-107 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that miR-674-5p might be a negative regulator in 5-LO mediated autoimmune liver injury, representing a compelling avenue towards future therapeutic interventions. ..
- Dong X, Su X, Yu J, Liu J, Shi X, Pan Q, et al. Homology modeling and molecular dynamics simulation of the HIF2Î± degradation-related HIF2Î±-VHL complex. J Mol Graph Model. 2017;71:116-123 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the important contact amino acids that we identified may be useful in the development of drugs to treat HIF2a-related diseases. ..
- Cen P, Chen J, Hu C, Fan L, Wang J, Li L. Noninvasive in-vivo tracing and imaging of transplanted stem cells for liver regeneration. Stem Cell Res Ther. 2016;7:143 pubmed..Herein, we provide a descriptive overview of imaging modalities and discuss recent advances in the field of molecular imaging of intrahepatic stem cell grafts. ..
- Wu X, Gao H, Wu H, Peng X, Ou H, Li L. Successful treatment of avian-origin influenza A (H7N9) infection using convalescent plasma. Int J Infect Dis. 2015;41:3-5 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that the combination of convalescent plasma and antiviral drugs may be effective for the treatment of avian-origin H7N9 infection. ..
- Chen Y, Chen X, Yu F, Wu M, Wang R, Zheng S, et al. Serology, virulence, antimicrobial susceptibility and molecular characteristics of clinical Vibrio parahaemolyticus strains circulating in southeastern China from 2009 to 2013. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2016;22:258.e9-16 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results indicate that pandemic O3:K6 V. parahaemolyticus isolates are predominant in southeastern China, and additional surveillance should be conducted to facilitate control of the transmission of this pathogen. ..
- Yang M, Gao H, Chen J, Xu X, Tang L, Yang Y, et al. Bacterial coinfection is associated with severity of avian influenza A (H7N9), and procalcitonin is a useful marker for early diagnosis. Diagn Microbiol Infect Dis. 2016;84:165-9 pubmed publisher..Elevated procalcitonin is an accurate marker for diagnosing bacterial coinfection in H7N9 patients, thus enabling earlier antibiotic therapy. ..
- Hu C, Fan L, Cen P, Chen E, Jiang Z, Li L. Energy Metabolism Plays a Critical Role in Stem Cell Maintenance and Differentiation. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17:253 pubmed publisher..Clearly defining the metabolic flux alterations in stem cells may help to shed light on stemness features and differentiation pathways that control the fate of stem cells. ..
- Hu C, Zhou N, Li J, Shi D, Cao H, Li J, et al. Porcine Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Retain Their Stem Cell Characteristics and Cell Activities While Enhancing the Expression of Liver-Specific Genes after Acute Liver Failure. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17: pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our findings indicate that the stem cell characteristics and cell activities of ADMSCs were not altered by ALF and these cells can serve as a new source for regenerative medicine. ..
- Chen D, Ji F, Xu Q, Wu X, Cai C, Zhang L, et al. Interaction of smoking and metabolic syndrome in increasing the recurrence risk of colorectal cancer in a Chinese male cohort: a retrospective study. Sci Rep. 2018;8:972 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, these two factors have an additive effect on the recurrence risk of CRC. ..
- Ye G, Li N, Chen Y, Lv T, Shen P, Gu S, et al. Clostridium difficile carriage in healthy pregnant women in China. Anaerobe. 2016;37:54-7 pubmed publisher..However, when compared with the same data from non-pregnant women, toxigenic strains from pregnant women showed lower resistance rates to clindamycin (PÂ <Â 0.05). ..
- Zheng B, Hu X, Jiang X, Li A, Yao J, Li L. First Draft Genome Sequence of Staphylococcus condimenti F-2T. Genome Announc. 2016;4: pubmed publisher..The genome assembly comprised 2,616,174 bp with 34.6% GC content. To the best of our knowledge, this is the first documentation that reports the whole-genome sequence of S. condimenti. ..
- Ou H, Yao H, Yao W, Wu N, Wu X, Han C, et al. Analysis of the immunogenicity and bioactivities of a split influenza A/H7N9 vaccine mixed with MF59 adjuvant in BALB/c mice. Vaccine. 2016;34:2362-70 pubmed publisher..We have selected this vaccine for manufacture and future clinical studies to protect humans from H7N9 virus infection. ..
- Wu J, Wang Y, Li L. Functional significance of exosomes applied in sepsis: A novel approach to therapy. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Basis Dis. 2017;1863:292-297 pubmed publisher..We evaluate exosomes as drug vehicles, including their therapeutic cargo, potential mechanisms of action, choice of donor cells, and routes of administration. ..
- Su X, Wang N, Chen D, Li Y, Lu Y, Huan T, et al. Dansylation isotope labeling liquid chromatography mass spectrometry for parallel profiling of human urinary and fecal submetabolomes. Anal Chim Acta. 2016;903:100-9 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the CIL LC-MS method described can be used to perform parallel quantitative analysis of urine and feces, resulting in more complete coverage of the human metabolome. ..
- Sheng G, Chen Y, Han L, Huang Y, Liu X, Li L, et al. Encapsulation of indocyanine green into cell membrane capsules for photothermal cancer therapy. Acta Biomater. 2016;43:251-261 pubmed publisher..The system provides a better photothermal effect against tumors, an important step forward in the practical application of ICG in cancer therapy. ..
- Zhao H, Shi Y, Dong H, Hu J, Zhang X, Yang M, et al. Community- or Healthcare-Associated Bacterial Infections Increase Long-Term Mortality in Patients With Acute Decompensation of Cirrhosis. Am J Med Sci. 2018;355:132-139 pubmed publisher..CA/HCA BIs were associated with increased long-term mortality in cirrhotic patients with AD, whereas nosocomial BIs may be related to poor short-term prognosis. ..
- Wu W, Shi D, Fang D, Guo F, Guo J, Huang F, et al. A new perspective on C-reactive protein in H7N9 infections. Int J Infect Dis. 2016;44:31-6 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that CRP may be used as an early indicator to identify high-risk patients, to assess disease progression, and to determine the development of hypercytokinemia. ..
- Chen Y, Yu C, Cao H, Li L. [Effect of shift rotation culture on formation and activity of encapsulated hepatocytes aggregates]. Zhejiang Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 2016;45:403-409 pubmed..01). Conclusion: Shift rotation culture can significantly promote the formation and increase the activity of AC microencapsulated HepLL and HepG2 aggregates, and HepLL cells may be more suitable for bioartificial liver than HepG2. ..
- Yu C, Cao Q, Chen P, Yang S, Gong X, Deng M, et al. Tissue transglutaminase 2 exerts a tumor-promoting role in hepatitis B virus-related hepatocellular carcinoma. Tumour Biol. 2016;: pubmed..2.15 and Hep3B could inhibit cell proliferation, migration, and invasion in vitro. Our results indicated that TG2 could serve as a promising target for treatment of HBV-related HCC patients. ..
- Fan L, Hu C, Chen J, Cen P, Wang J, Li L. Interaction between Mesenchymal Stem Cells and B-Cells. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17: pubmed publisher..Finally; we hypothesize why there are conflicting results on the interaction between MSCs and B-cells in the literature. ..
- Zhang J, Zheng B, Zhao L, Wei Z, Ji J, Li L, et al. Nationwide high prevalence of CTX-M and an increase of CTX-M-55 in Escherichia coli isolated from patients with community-onset infections in Chinese county hospitals. BMC Infect Dis. 2014;14:659 pubmed publisher..This is the first time the incidence of CTX-M-55 has exceeded that of CTX-M-15 in China. No predominant ST was detected, suggesting that ESBL-producing E. coli strains originate in different clones. ..
- Ling Z, Kong J, Liu F, Zhu H, Chen X, Wang Y, et al. Molecular analysis of the diversity of vaginal microbiota associated with bacterial vaginosis. BMC Genomics. 2010;11:488 pubmed publisher..The study also provides the most comprehensive picture of the vaginal community structure and the bacterial ecosystem, and significantly contributes to the current understanding of the etiology of BV. ..
- Zheng B, Jiang X, Cheng H, Guo L, Zhang J, Xu H, et al. Genome characterization of two bile-isolated Vibrio fluvialis strains: an insight into pathogenicity and bile salt adaption. Sci Rep. 2017;7:11827 pubmed publisher..fluvialis revealed a core genome consisting of 3,147 genes. Our results highlight the association of V. fluvialis with a rare disease profile and shed light on the evolution of pathogenesis and niche adaptation of V. fluvialis. ..
- Yang J, Cao H, Pan Q, Yu J, Li J, Li L. Mesenchymal stem cells from the human umbilical cord ameliorate fulminant hepatic failure and increase survival in mice. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2015;14:186-93 pubmed..After transplantation, hUCMSCs partially repaired hepatic damage induced by GalN/LPS in mice. hUCMSCs engrafted into the injured liver and differentiated into hepatocyte-like cells. ..
- Li Y, Yu C, Yan D, Huang J, Li L. Effects of Salmonella infection on hepatic damage following acute liver injury in rats. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2016;15:399-405 pubmed..Major factors of the exacerbation include inflammatory and oxidative stress injuries induced by the translocated bacteria and associated endotoxins, as well as over-activation of the immune system in the intestine and liver. ..
- Ye J, Wu W, Li Y, Li L. Influences of the Gut Microbiota on DNA Methylation and Histone Modification. Dig Dis Sci. 2017;62:1155-1164 pubmed publisher..Here, we review current knowledge of gut microbiota impacts on epigenetic modifications, the major evidence of which centers on DNA methylation and histone modification of the immune system. ..
- Shi D, Lv L, Fang D, Wu W, Hu C, Xu L, et al. Administration of Lactobacillus salivarius LI01 or Pediococcus pentosaceus LI05 prevents CCl4-induced liver cirrhosis by protecting the intestinal barrier in rats. Sci Rep. 2017;7:6927 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, L. salivarius LI01 and P. pentosaceus LI05 attenuated liver fibrosis by protecting the intestinal barrier and promoting microbiome health. These results suggest novel strategies for the prevention of liver cirrhosis. ..
- Fang D, Shi D, Lv L, Gu S, Wu W, Chen Y, et al. Bifidobacterium pseudocatenulatum LI09 and Bifidobacterium catenulatum LI10 attenuate D-galactosamine-induced liver injury by modifying the gut microbiota. Sci Rep. 2017;7:8770 pubmed publisher..The desirable characteristics of these two strains may enable them to serve as potential probiotics for the prevention or adjuvant treatment of liver injury. ..
- Chen E, Lu J, Chen D, Zhu D, Wang Y, Zhang Y, et al. Dynamic changes of plasma metabolites in pigs with GalN-induced acute liver failure using GC-MS and UPLC-MS. Biomed Pharmacother. 2017;93:480-489 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results demonstrated the occurrence of marked metabolic disturbances during ALF and that integrated metabolomics analysis facilitates identification of biomarkers of disease. ..
- Xu Q, Chen Y, Gu S, Lv T, Zheng B, Shen P, et al. Hospital-acquired Clostridium difficile infection in Mainland China: A seven-year (2009-2016) retrospective study in a large university hospital. Sci Rep. 2017;7:9645 pubmed publisher..Our data emphasize the need of continued education and surveillance of CDI to reduce the CDI burden in China. ..
- Ren J, Liu Y, Ren W, Qiu Y, Wang B, Chen P, et al. Role of general practitioners in prevention and treatment of hepatitis B in China. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2014;13:495-500 pubmed..But GPs' knowledge and skills for the control of HBV infection have to be improved currently. GPs' involvement will enforce the management of CHB in China in the near future. ..
- Jiang X, Su K, Tao J, Fan R, Xu Y, Han H, et al. Association of STAT4 polymorphisms with hepatitis B virus infection and clearance in Chinese Han population. Amino Acids. 2016;48:2589-2598 pubmed..Taken together, our findings demonstrate that variants in STAT4 play a critical role in HBV infection and clearance in the Chinese Han population. ..
- Zhang Y, Yu W, Zhou N, Li J, Xu L, Xie Z, et al. High frequency of thrombocytopenia in patients with acute-on-chronic liver failure treated with linezolid. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2015;14:287-92 pubmed..Moreover, it is necessary to closely monitor the platelet count during linezolid therapy especially in the patients with decreased platelet count at day 7 of linezolid therapy. ..
- Pan X, Wang Y, Yu X, Zhu C, Li J, Du W, et al. Efficient generation of functional hepatocyte-like cells from mouse liver progenitor cells via indirect co-culture with immortalized human hepatic stellate cells. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2016;15:173-9 pubmed..This finding suggests that this co-culture system can be a useful method for the efficient generation of functional hepatocytes from LPCs. ..
- Zheng B, Jiang X, Xu Z, Fang Y, Li L. Characterization of a novel metallo-Î²-lactamases fold hydrolase from Pelagibacterium halotolerans, a marine halotolerant bacterium isolated from East China Sea. Extremophiles. 2016;20:37-44 pubmed publisher..The enzyme activity of PH-1 was negatively affected by 1Â mM Mn(2+) and EDTA. These observations lay a foundation for further study of MBLs from marine bacterium. ..
- Lv L, Yan R, Shi H, Shi D, Fang D, Jiang H, et al. Integrated transcriptomic and proteomic analysis of the bile stress response in probiotic Lactobacillus salivarius LI01. J Proteomics. 2017;150:216-229 pubmed publisher..To our knowledge, this work also represents the first combined transcriptomic and proteomic analysis of the bile stress response mechanism in L. salivarius. ..
- Hu C, Huang Y, Li L. Drp1-Dependent Mitochondrial Fission Plays Critical Roles in Physiological and Pathological Progresses in Mammals. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisher..Only after clarification of the regulative mechanisms of this critical protein in vivo and in vitro will it set a milestone for preventing mitochondrial fission related pathological processes and refractory diseases. ..
- Wang J, Sun Z, Jiang J, Wu D, Liu X, Xie Z, et al. Proteomic Signature of Acute Liver Failure: From Discovery and Verification in a Pig Model to Confirmation in Humans. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2017;16:1188-1199 pubmed publisher..In summary, this translational study, displayed by multistaged proteomics techniques, unveiled underlying functional changes related to the development of ALF and facilitated the discovery of novel ALF markers. ..
- Chen J, Huang J, Yang Q, Xu X, Liu X, Hao S, et al. Plasma exchange-centered artificial liver support system in hepatitis B virus-related acute-on-chronic liver failure: a nationwide prospective multicenter study in China. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2016;15:275-81 pubmed..PE can improve the clinical outcome of patients with HBV-ACLF. Levels of TB, Cr and PT, age and disease stage help to predict prognosis. ..
- Wang Y, Yu X, Chen E, Li L. Liver-derived human mesenchymal stem cells: a novel therapeutic source for liver diseases. Stem Cell Res Ther. 2016;7:71 pubmed publisher..Thus, these cells may be a promising therapeutic source for liver diseases. This paper summarizes the biological characteristics of LHMSCs and their potential benefits and risks for the treatment of liver diseases. ..
- Yang S, Wu J, Ding C, Cui Y, Zhou Y, Li Y, et al. Epidemiological features of and changes in incidence of infectious diseases in China in the first decade after the SARS outbreak: an observational trend study. Lancet Infect Dis. 2017;17:716-725 pubmed publisher..Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology, National Natural Science Foundation (China). ..
- Yu C, Chen J, Du W, Chen P, Huang J, Chen Y, et al. Effects of plasma exchange combined with continuous renal replacement therapy on acute fatty liver of pregnancy. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2014;13:179-83 pubmed..Its traditional therapy is not very effective in facilitating hepatic recovery. The safety and effect of plasma exchange (PE) in combination with continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT) (PE+CRRT) for AFLP still needs evaluation...
- Wang J, Cen P, Chen J, Fan L, Li J, Cao H, et al. Role of mesenchymal stem cells, their derived factors, and extracellular vesicles in liver failure. Stem Cell Res Ther. 2017;8:137 pubmed publisher..Here we review the role of MSCs as well as their derived factors and EVs in liver failure and discuss the use of MSC-derived EVs instead of intact MSCs in treating liver failure. ..