Affiliation: Zhejiang University
- Zhang X, Chen S, Tang L, Shen Y, Luo L, Xu C, et al. Myricetin induces apoptosis in HepG2 cells through Akt/p70S6K/bad signaling and mitochondrial apoptotic pathway. Anticancer Agents Med Chem. 2013;13:1575-81 pubmed..Present results provide new information on the possible mechanisms for the anti-cancer activity of myricetin. ..
- Tang J, Yan Y, Zheng J, Mi J, Li D. Association between Erythrocyte Membrane Phospholipid Fatty Acids and Sleep Disturbance in Chinese Children and Adolescents. Nutrients. 2018;10: pubmed publisher..The present study suggested that erythrocyte n-3 PUFAs, especially 22:5n-3 and 22:6n-3, are inversely associated with prevalence of sleep disturbance in Chinese children and adolescents. ..
- Fu Y, Li G, Zhang X, Xing G, Hu X, Yang L, et al. Lipid extract from hard-shelled mussel (Mytilus coruscus) improves clinical conditions of patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a randomized controlled trial. Nutrients. 2015;7:625-45 pubmed publisher..ClinicalTrials.gov NCT02173587). ..
- Yang B, Ren X, Fu Y, Gao J, Li D. Ratio of n-3/n-6 PUFAs and risk of breast cancer: a meta-analysis of 274135 adult females from 11 independent prospective studies. BMC Cancer. 2014;14:105 pubmed publisher..No firm conclusions from USA populations could be obtained, due to the limited numbers of USA studies. ..
- Yuan G, Chen X, Li D. Chitosan films and coatings containing essential oils: The antioxidant and antimicrobial activity, and application in food systems. Food Res Int. 2016;89:117-128 pubmed publisher..In addition, chitosan coatings incorporated with EOs were more effective in maintaining fruit and vegetable quality, and controlling their postharvest decay during storage and shelf life than pure chitosan coatings. ..
- Guo X, Li Z, Cai H, Li D. The effects of Lycium barbarum L. (L. barbarum) on cardiometabolic risk factors: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Food Funct. 2017;8:1741-1748 pubmed publisher..No benefit was found in relation to bodyweight and blood pressure. The present meta-analysis provides some evidence that supplemental L. barbarum might have favourable effect on glucose control. ..
- Fu Y, Yang H, Zheng J, Zeng X, Zeng W, Fan Z, et al. Positive association between metabolic syndrome and serum uric acid in Wuhan. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2017;26:343-350 pubmed publisher..98-3.14), but not for hyperglycemia (OR: 1.21, 95% CI: 0.87-1.67). Odd ratio of metabolic syndrome was significantly positively associated with serum uric acid concentration among the present sample of 5,628 subjects in Wuhan. ..
- Guo X, Yang B, Tang J, Li D. Fatty acid and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: Meta-analyses of case-control and randomized controlled trials. Clin Nutr. 2017;: pubmed publisher..32, -1.16%) and TAG (95% CI: -14.47, -5.48 mg/dL) levels, respectively. The present meta-analysis provides substantial evidence that n-3 PUFA supplementation, especially DHA, has a favorable effect in treatment of NAFLD. ..
- Li K, Wahlqvist M, Li D. Nutrition, One-Carbon Metabolism and Neural Tube Defects: A Review. Nutrients. 2016;8: pubmed..In addition, the consumption of alcohol, tea and coffee, and low intakes of fruit and vegetable are also associated with the increased risk of NTDs, and should be avoided by women of childbearing age. ..
- Zheng J, Lin M, Fang L, Yu Y, Yuan L, Jin Y, et al. Effects of n-3 fatty acid supplements on glycemic traits in Chinese type 2 diabetic patients: A double-blind randomized controlled trial. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2016;60:2176-2184 pubmed publisher..No significant effects of FSO on glycemic traits or blood lipids were observed. Marine n-3 PUFA supplements may improve glycemic control and lipid profiles among Chinese type 2 diabetic patients. ..
- Yang B, Ding F, Yan J, Ye X, Xu X, Wang F, et al. Exploratory serum fatty acid patterns associated with blood pressure in community-dwelling middle-aged and elderly Chinese. Lipids Health Dis. 2016;15:58 pubmed publisher..This evidence well supports the current dietary recommendations in the communities to replace saturated fat with polyunsaturated fat. ..
- Yang B, Shi M, Li Z, Yang J, Li D. Fish, Long-Chain n-3 PUFA and Incidence of Elevated Blood Pressure: A Meta-Analysis of Prospective Cohort Studies. Nutrients. 2016;8: pubmed publisher..80; 95% CI: 0.58, 1.10). The present finding suggests that increased intake of docosahexaenoic acid to improve its circulating levels may benefit primary prevention of EBP. ..
- Huang T, Ren J, Huang J, Li D. Association of homocysteine with type 2 diabetes: a meta-analysis implementing Mendelian randomization approach. BMC Genomics. 2013;14:867 pubmed publisher..48) greater than that in control subjects. The estimated causal OR associated with T2DM was 1.29 for 5 ?mol/L increment in Hcy. Our findings provided strong evidence on the causal association of Hcy level with the development of T2DM. ..
- Guo X, Gao J, Li J, Li D. fat-1 mice prevent high-fat plus high-sugar diet-induced non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Food Funct. 2017;8:4053-4061 pubmed publisher..The endogenously synthesized n-3 PUFAs of the three fat-1 groups, which inhibit fatty acid synthesis and the TLR-4 signaling pathway, prevent HFS diet-induced NAFLD. ..
- Li D, Yao T, Siriamornpun S. Alpha-linolenic acid content of commonly available nuts in Hangzhou. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 2006;76:18-21 pubmed..Cannabis sativa and walnut contained relatively high 18:3n-3, consumption of several these nuts each day can contribute to n-3 PUFA intake, especially for the vegetarian population...
- Guo X, Sinclair A, Kaur G, Li D. Differential effects of EPA, DPA and DHA on cardio-metabolic risk factors in high-fat diet fed mice. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. 2017;: pubmed publisher..Therefore, DPA and DHA seem to exert similar effects in cardio-metabolic protection against the high-fat diet and these effects seem to be different to those of EPA...
- Wan Y, Wang F, Yuan J, Li D. Optimal dietary macronutrient distribution in China (ODMDC): a randomised controlled-feeding trial protocol. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2017;26:972-980 pubmed publisher..The ODMDC trial will have implications for nutrition policy in regard to weight control and related cardiometabolic disturbances among otherwise healthy non-obese Chinese. ..
- Wan Y, Zheng J, Wang F, Li D. Fish, long chain omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids consumption, and risk of all-cause mortality: a systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis from 23 independent prospective cohort studies. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2017;26:939-956 pubmed publisher..These findings could have public health implications with regard to lowering risk of all-cause mortality through dietary interventions. ..
- Guo X, Li X, Shi M, Li D. n-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and Metabolic Syndrome Risk: A Meta-Analysis. Nutrients. 2017;9: pubmed publisher..The present study provides substantial evidence of a higher circulating n-3 PUFAs associated with a lower MetS risk. The circulating n-3 PUFAs can be regarded as biomarkers indicating MetS risk, especially DPA and DHA. ..
- Wang F, Liu H, Wan Y, Li J, Chen Y, Zheng J, et al. Prolonged Exclusive Breastfeeding Duration Is Positively Associated with Risk of Anemia in Infants Aged 12 Months. J Nutr. 2016;146:1707-13 pubmed publisher..Parents should provide infants with an adequate source of iron after 6 mo of exclusive breastfeeding. ..
- Huang T, Sun J, Chen Y, Xie H, Xu D, Huang J, et al. Genetic variants in desaturase gene, erythrocyte fatty acids, and risk for type 2 diabetes in Chinese Hans. Nutrition. 2014;30:897-902 pubmed publisher..Genetic variants in the FADS gene cluster are associated with altered erythrocyte PLFAs. High levels of PL 18:3 ?-3, 22:5 ?-3, and total ?-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid were associated with low risk for T2DM. ..