Affiliation: Zhejiang University
- Jie K, Zhou Y, Yao Y, Huang F. Macrocyclic amphiphiles. Chem Soc Rev. 2015;44:3568-87 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the interactions of their self-assemblies can be mediated by molecular recognition, which may further our understanding of biological processes. ..
- Wei P, Li D, Shi B, Wang Q, Huang F. An anthracene-appended 2:3 copillararene: synthesis, computational studies, and application in highly selective fluorescence sensing for Fe(III) ions. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015;51:15169-72 pubmed publisher..Herein an anthracene-appended 2:3 copillararene was prepared by the CuAAC method, which was further used as a Fe(3+)-selective fluorescent chemosensor over a wide range of metal ions. ..
- Yu G, Yang Z, Fu X, Yung B, Yang J, Mao Z, et al. Polyrotaxane-based supramolecular theranostics. Nat Commun. 2018;9:766 pubmed publisher..These supramolecular nanomedicines also exhibit excellent anti-tumour performance against orthotopic breast cancer and prevent lung metastasis with negligible systemic toxicity. ..
- Hua B, Shao L, Yu G, Huang F. Fluorescence indicator displacement detection based on pillararene-assisted dye deprotonation. Chem Commun (Camb). 2016;52:10016-9 pubmed publisher..Fluorescence indicator displacement detection based on pillararene-assisted dye deprotonation was reported. ..
- Wei P, Wang H, Jie K, Huang F. Taco complex-templated highly regio- and stereo-selective photodimerization of a coumarin-containing crown ether. Chem Commun (Camb). 2017;53:1688-1691 pubmed publisher..Preorientation of the terminal coumarins of a crown ether with the assistance of taco-type host-guest complex formation promotes regio- and stereo-selectivity of coumarin photodimerization to give only the syn head-to-tail coumarin isomer. ..
- Zhou Y, Jie K, Huang F. A redox-responsive selenium-containing pillararene-based macrocyclic amphiphile: synthesis, controllable self-assembly in water, and application in controlled release. Chem Commun (Camb). 2017;53:8364-8367 pubmed publisher..This amphiphile self-assembled in water to form vesicles with redox responsiveness. Furthermore, these pillararene-based vesicles were used in the controlled release of small molecules with DOX as the model compound. ..
- Shangguan L, Chen Q, Shi B, Huang F. Enhancing the solubility and bioactivity of anticancer drug tamoxifen by water-soluble pillararene-based host-guest complexation. Chem Commun (Camb). 2017;53:9749-9752 pubmed publisher..A water-soluble pillararene functions as a solubilizing agent to enhance the solubility and bioactivity of poorly water-soluble anticancer drug tamoxifen by host-guest complexation between it and tamoxifen. ..