Affiliation: Zhejiang Normal University
- Song C, Jiao J, Lin Q, Liu H, He Y. C2H2 adsorption in three isostructural metal-organic frameworks: boosting C2H2 uptake by rational arrangement of nitrogen sites. Dalton Trans. 2016;45:4563-9 pubmed publisher..This work demonstrates that the rational arrangement of open nitrogen sites will favorably improve the C2H2 uptake and thus provides useful information for future design of porous MOFs with high acetylene storage capacities. ..
- Jiao J, Dou L, Liu H, Chen F, Bai D, Feng Y, et al. An aminopyrimidine-functionalized cage-based metal-organic framework exhibiting highly selective adsorption of C2H2 and CO2 over CH4. Dalton Trans. 2016;45:13373-82 pubmed publisher..This work provides an efficient strategy for incorporating specific functional groups into cage-based MOFs for generating new adsorbents for highly selective gas storage and separation. ..
- Liu H, He Y, Jiao J, Bai D, Chen D, Krishna R, et al. A Porous Zirconium-Based Metal-Organic Framework with the Potential for the Separation of Butene Isomers. Chemistry. 2016;22:14988-14997 pubmed publisher..To the best of our knowledge, this is the first study investigating porous metal-organic frameworks for butene-isomer separation. ..
- Chen F, Bai D, Wang Y, He M, Gao X, He Y. A pair of polymorphous metal-organic frameworks based on an angular diisophthalate linker: synthesis, characterization and gas adsorption properties. Dalton Trans. 2018;47:716-725 pubmed publisher..This work not only represents an intriguing example of MOF polymorphism achieved by controlling solvothermal conditions, but also provides an insight into the correlation between MOF polymorphism and gas adsorption properties. ..
- Chen F, Bai D, Jiang D, Wang Y, He Y. A comparative study of C2H2 adsorption properties in five isomeric copper-based MOFs based on naphthalene-derived diisophthalates. Dalton Trans. 2017;46:11469-11478 pubmed publisher..This work provides a fundamental understanding of the impact of the positional isomerism of the organic ligands on the structures as well as gas adsorption properties of the resulting MOFs. ..