Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Zhejiang University of Technology
- Liu L, Tao R, Huang J, He X, Qu L, Jin Y, et al. Hepatic oxidative stress and inflammatory responses with cadmium exposure in male mice. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. 2015;39:229-36 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the results of this study suggested that the exposure to Cd had the potential to induce immunotoxicity accompanied with oxidative stress in the liver of mice. ..
- Sun L, Peng T, Liu F, Ren L, Peng Z, Ji G, et al. Transcriptional responses in male Japanese medaka exposed to antiandrogens and antiandrogen/androgen mixtures. Environ Toxicol. 2016;31:1591-1599 pubmed publisher..2015 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Environ Toxicol 31: 1591-1599, 2016. ..
- Jin Y, Zeng Z, Wu Y, Zhang S, Fu Z. Oral Exposure of Mice to Carbendazim Induces Hepatic Lipid Metabolism Disorder and Gut Microbiota Dysbiosis. Toxicol Sci. 2015;147:116-26 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggested that CBZ could lead hepatic lipid metabolism disorder and gut microbiota dysbiosis in mice. ..
- Ni Y, Ma L, Wu T, Lim A, Zhang W, Yang L, et al. The involvement of sympathetic nervous system in essence of chicken-facilitated physiological adaption and circadian resetting. Life Sci. 2018;201:54-62 pubmed publisher..The effects EC on peripheral circadian synchrony and physiological functions were dependent on, at least partly, through the regulation of sympathetic nerve function. ..
- Jin Y, Liu L, Zhang S, Tao B, Tao R, He X, et al. Chromium alters lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory responses both in vivo and in vitro. Chemosphere. 2016;148:436-43 pubmed publisher..The results suggested that Cr had the potential to induce immunotoxicity by altering the inflammatory responses. ..
- Jin Y, Xia J, Pan Z, Yang J, Wang W, Fu Z. Polystyrene microplastics induce microbiota dysbiosis and inflammation in the gut of adult zebrafish. Environ Pollut. 2018;235:322-329 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that polystyrene MP could induce microbiota dysbiosis and inflammation in the gut of adult zebrafish. ..
- Chen G, Jin Y, Wu Y, Liu L, Fu Z. Exposure of male mice to two kinds of organophosphate flame retardants (OPFRs) induced oxidative stress and endocrine disruption. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. 2015;40:310-8 pubmed publisher..Combined with the effects on physiology, histopathology and the expression of genes, TPP and TCEP can induce oxidative stress and endocrine disruption in mice. ..
- Jin Y, Liu L, Zhang S, He R, Wu Y, Chen G, et al. Cadmium exposure to murine macrophages decreases their inflammatory responses and increases their oxidative stress. Chemosphere. 2016;144:168-75 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, oxidative stress may be a possible mechanism to explain the dysregulation of the immune function caused by heavy metals in this in vitro system. ..
- Sun L, Wang S, Lin X, Tan H, Fu Z. Early Life Exposure to Ractopamine Causes Endocrine-Disrupting Effects in Japanese Medaka (Oryzias latipes). Bull Environ Contam Toxicol. 2016;96:150-5 pubmed publisher..These findings, particularly the effects on the endocrine system of fish, will advance our understanding of the ecotoxicity of Î²-agonists. ..
- Jin Y, Wu Y, Zeng Z, Jin C, Wu S, Wang Y, et al. From the Cover: Exposure to Oral Antibiotics Induces Gut Microbiota Dysbiosis Associated with Lipid Metabolism Dysfunction and Low-Grade Inflammation in Mice. Toxicol Sci. 2016;154:140-152 pubmed..Orally administered Pen G and Ery (especially to the latter) can induce gut microbiota dysbiosis, which may indirectly link antibiotic exposure to host metabolic disorders and inflammation. ..
- Xie X, Shen Q, Ma L, Chen Y, Zhao B, Fu Z. Chronic corticosterone-induced depression mediates premature aging in rats. J Affect Disord. 2018;229:254-261 pubmed publisher..The group sample sizes were small, and only male rats and a single dose level of CORT were used. These findings demonstrate that CORT-induced depression may be involved in mediating the pathophysiology of premature aging in rats. ..
- Xie X, Chen Y, Wang Q, Shen Q, Ma L, Huang L, et al. Desipramine rescues age-related phenotypes in depression-like rats induced by chronic mild stress. Life Sci. 2017;188:96-100 pubmed publisher..Our findings identify that one function of desipramine may partly be to rescue age-related phenotypes in depressed individuals induced by chronic stress. ..
- Jin Y, Liu Z, Peng T, Fu Z. The toxicity of chlorpyrifos on the early life stage of zebrafish: a survey on the endpoints at development, locomotor behavior, oxidative stress and immunotoxicity. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2015;43:405-14 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results suggested that CPF had the potential to cause developmental toxicity, behavior alterations, oxidative stress and immunotoxicity in the larval zebrafish. ..
- Wu T, Yang L, Jiang J, Ni Y, Zhu J, Zheng X, et al. Chronic glucocorticoid treatment induced circadian clock disorder leads to lipid metabolism and gut microbiota alterations in rats. Life Sci. 2018;192:173-182 pubmed publisher..The mechanism of these physiological changes may involve a circadian rhythm disorder and dysregulation of GR expression. ..
- Hu Q, Guo F, Zhao F, Fu Z. Effects of titanium dioxide nanoparticles exposure on parkinsonism in zebrafish larvae and PC12. Chemosphere. 2017;173:373-379 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that TiO2NPs exposure induces neurotoxicity in vivo and in vitro, which poses a significant risk factor for the development of PD. ..
- Wang X, Gao X, He B, Jin Y, Fu Z. Cis-bifenthrin causes immunotoxicity in murine macrophages. Chemosphere. 2017;168:1375-1382 pubmed publisher..The results from this study support the necessity to evaluate immune dysfunction in the risk assessment of cis-BF exposure. ..
- Qian H, Zhu K, Lu H, Lavoie M, Chen S, Zhou Z, et al. Contrasting silver nanoparticle toxicity and detoxification strategies in Microcystis aeruginosa and Chlorella vulgaris: New insights from proteomic and physiological analyses. Sci Total Environ. 2016;572:1213-1221 pubmed publisher..aeruginosa was inhibited by the same AgNPs exposure. The present study shed new lights on the AgNPs toxicity mechanisms and detoxification strategies in two freshwater algae of contrasting AgNPs sensitivity. ..
- Jin Y, Zhu Z, Wang Y, Yang E, Feng X, Fu Z. The fungicide imazalil induces developmental abnormalities and alters locomotor activity during early developmental stages in zebrafish. Chemosphere. 2016;153:455-61 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, we show that exposure to IMZ has the potential to induce developmental toxicity and locomotor behavior abnormalities during zebrafish development. ..
- Xie X, Guo A, Wu T, Hu Q, Huang L, Yao C, et al. Preventive effect of L-carnitine on the disorder of lipid metabolism and circadian clock of mice subjected to chronic jet-lag. Physiol Res. 2017;66:801-810 pubmed..As a conclusion, L-Carnitine was partly effective in preventing the disruption of circadian clock and lipid metabolic disorders induced by the chronic jet-lag. ..
- Xie X, Chen Y, Ma L, Shen Q, Huang L, Zhao B, et al. Major depressive disorder mediates accelerated aging in rats subjected to chronic mild stress. Behav Brain Res. 2017;329:96-103 pubmed publisher..Mitochondria in CMS-treated rats showed ultrastructural damage as well as reduced DNA content and integrity. These findings provide physiological and cellular evidence that the MDD can mediate accelerated aging in rats. ..
- Jin Y, Wu S, Zeng Z, Fu Z. Effects of environmental pollutants on gut microbiota. Environ Pollut. 2017;222:1-9 pubmed publisher..We emphasize that gut microbiota are also essential for the toxicity evaluation of environmental pollution. In the future, more studies should focus on the relationship between environmental pollution, gut microbiota, and human health. ..
- Jin Y, Liu Z, Liu F, Ye Y, Peng T, Fu Z. Embryonic exposure to cadmium (II) and chromium (VI) induce behavioral alterations, oxidative stress and immunotoxicity in zebrafish (Danio rerio). Neurotoxicol Teratol. 2015;48:9-17 pubmed publisher..Our results suggested that Cd and Cr have the potential to cause behavior alterations, oxidative stress and immunotoxicity in the larval zebrafish. ..
- Jin Y, Lin X, Miao W, Wu T, Shen H, Chen S, et al. Chronic exposure of mice to environmental endocrine-disrupting chemicals disturbs their energy metabolism. Toxicol Lett. 2014;225:392-400 pubmed publisher..The results indicate that chronic exposure to EDCs has the potential to cause energy metabolic dysregulation and hepatotoxicity in mice. ..