- Zuo W, Xu F, Zhang K, Zheng L, Zhao J. Proliferation-enhancing effects of gastrodin on RSC96 Schwann cells by regulating ERK1/2 and PI3K signaling pathways. Biomed Pharmacother. 2016;84:747-753 pubmed publisher..This study may provide reference for its application in treatment of peripheral nerve injuries. ..
- Xu F, Zhang K, Lv P, Lu R, Zheng L, Zhao J. NECL1 coated PLGA as favorable conduits for repair of injured peripheral nerve. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2017;70:1132-1140 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the novel blend of PLGA/NECL1 conduits proved to be promising candidate for tissue engineering scaffold. ..
- Huang L, Zhou B, Wu H, Zheng L, Zhao J. Effect of apatite formation of biphasic calcium phosphate ceramic (BCP) on osteoblastogenesis using simulated body fluid (SBF) with or without bovine serum albumin (BSA). Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2017;70:955-961 pubmed publisher..Especially, BSA-SBF enhanced the cell growth significantly. This study indicated that treatment by BSA-SBF is of importance for BCP before clinical application. ..
- Wu Y, Zhou B, Xu F, Wang X, Liu G, Zheng L, et al. Functional quantum dot-siRNA nanoplexes to regulate chondrogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells. Acta Biomater. 2016;46:165-176 pubmed publisher..Moreover, QD-SMCC has an intrinsic signal for noninvasive imaging of siRNA transport. The results indicate that SOX9 is imperative for the chondrogenesis of MSCs and QD-SMCC has great potential for real-time tracking of transfection. ..
- Lin X, Chai L, Liu B, Chen H, Zheng L, Liu Q, et al. Synthesis, Biological Evaluation, and Docking Studies of a Novel Sulfonamido-Based Gallate as Pro-Chondrogenic Agent for the Treatment of Cartilage. Molecules. 2016;22: pubmed publisher..Furthermore, a docking study showed that HAMDC fits into the core of the active site of a disintegrin and metalloproteinase with thrombospondin motifs 5 (ADAMTS-5), which provides an explanation for its activity and selectivity. ..
- Li Y, Jiang T, Zheng L, Zhao J. Osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) induced by three calcium phosphate ceramic (CaP) powders: A comparative study. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2017;80:296-300 pubmed publisher..For the three CaPs, BCP powders showed the most prominent effect on osteoinduction. Next to BCP is TCP. Thus, this study supported that BCP may have better application prospects for repairing of bone defects in clinic. ..
- Yang X, Lu Z, Wu H, Li W, Zheng L, Zhao J. Collagen-alginate as bioink for three-dimensional (3D) cell printing based cartilage tissue engineering. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2018;83:195-201 pubmed publisher..In summary, 3D bioprinted SA/COL with favorable mechanical strength and biological functionality is promising in cartilage tissue engineering. ..