- Left atrial myxoma presenting with erythematous macules and loss of memoryL Yuehua
Department of Dermatology, Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Peking Union Medical College and Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Beijing, Peoples Republic of China
Clin Exp Dermatol 28:383-6. 2003..Cutaneous and neurological manifestations were improved after the operation. Early surgical intervention may prevent the onset of severe neurological deficits in such patients...
- Multicentric reticulohistiocytosis with generalized systemic involvementY H Liu
Department of Dermatology, Peking Union Medical College Hospital, and the Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Beijing, China
Clin Exp Dermatol 29:373-6. 2004..Combination therapy with prednisone, cyclophosphamide and methotrexate significantly improved cutaneous and joint symptoms. The huge cutaneous erythematous plaques and the generalized systemic involvement make this case interesting...
- Langerhans' cell histiocytosis with multisystem involvement in an adultY H Liu
Department of Dermatology, Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Peking Union Medical College and Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Beijing, China
Clin Exp Dermatol 32:765-8. 2007..An X-ray film of the jaw showed sharply demarcated rarefaction of the right posterior portion of the mandible. In women with diabetes insipidus and genital ulcer, LCH should be considered in the differential diagnosis...
- Endothelial nitric oxide gene knockout mice: cardiac phenotypes and the effect of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor on myocardial ischemia/reperfusion injuryX P Yang
Hypertension and Vascular Research Division, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI, USA
Hypertension 34:24-30. 1999....
- Use of dexamethasone on the prophylaxis of nausea and vomiting after tympanomastoid surgeryY H Liu
Department of Anesthesiology, Cathay General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
Laryngoscope 111:1271-4. 2001..05). CONCLUSION: Dexamethasone at a dosage of 10 mg administered intravenously is effective in preventing PONV in patients undergoing tympanomastoid surgery...
- [Clinical observation on treatment of asthma in moderate degree with fluticasone inhalation combined with jinacon]M H Li
Qingdao Hospital of Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine, Shandong 266002
Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi 21:819-21. 2001..05 or P < 0.01). CONCLUSION: Fluticasone inhalation combined with JNC orally taken is an effective therapy in treating patients of chronic asthma of moderate degree...
- Intensive blood glucose control and vascular outcomes in patients with type 2 diabetesAnushka Patel
N Engl J Med 358:2560-72. 2008..5% yielded a 10% relative reduction in the combined outcome of major macrovascular and microvascular events, primarily as a consequence of a 21% relative reduction in nephropathy. (ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT00145925.)..