- Wang L, Dong T, Xin B, Xu C, Guo M, Zhang H, et al. Integrative nomogram of CT imaging, clinical, and hematological features for survival prediction of patients with locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer. Eur Radiol. 2019;: pubmed publisher..This nomogram has value to permit non-invasive, comprehensive, and dynamical evaluation of the phenotypes of LA-NSCLC and can provide a feasible and practical reference for individualized management of LA-NSCLC patients. ..
- Hu M, Jiang L, Cui X, Zhang J, Yu J. Proton beam therapy for cancer in the era of precision medicine. J Hematol Oncol. 2018;11:136 pubmed publisher..We systematically review the latest advances of PBT and the challenges for patient treatment in the era of precision medicine. ..
- Xu Y, Liu Z, Pan C, Yang X, Ning S, Liu H, et al. HMGB1 correlates with angiogenesis and poor prognosis of perihilar cholangiocarcinoma via elevating VEGFR2 of vessel endothelium. Oncogene. 2019;38:868-880 pubmed publisher..High expression of HMGB1 was associated with MVD and poor prognosis in clinical analyzation. Postoperative serum HMGB1 and cholangitis could predict high recurrence and unfavorable prognosis. ..
- Liu Y, Dong Y, Kong L, Shi F, Zhu H, Yu J. Abscopal effect of radiotherapy combined with immune checkpoint inhibitors. J Hematol Oncol. 2018;11:104 pubmed publisher..Finally, the most significant purpose of this review is to identify the potential predictors of the abscopal effect to help identify the most appropriate patients who would most likely benefit from the combination treatment modality. ..
- Zhu H, Guo H, Shi F, Zhu K, Luo J, Liu X, et al. Prophylactic cranial irradiation improved the overall survival of patients with surgically resected small cell lung cancer, but not for stage I disease. Lung Cancer. 2014;86:334-8 pubmed publisher..Multivariate analysis revealed that PCI (HR = 2.339; p = 0.001) was an independent prognostic factor of the overall survival. PCI could improve the OS of patients with surgically resected SCLC, but not for p-stage I patients. ..
- Xue S, Song G, Yu J. The prognostic significance of PD-L1 expression in patients with glioma: A meta-analysis. Sci Rep. 2017;7:4231 pubmed publisher..However, because of our limited sample size, further prospective or retrospective multi-centre, well-designed studies should be performed to verify this result. ..
- Zhang J, Kong L, Jiao Q, Li M, Yu J. Stereotactic ablative radiotherapy in treatment of early-stage non-small cell lung cancer: Unsolved questions and frontiers ahead. Cancer Lett. 2017;401:46-52 pubmed publisher..Finally, witnessing the emergence of proton therapy and immunotherapy, we believe that the future of SABR lay behind these novel forms of treatment. ..
- Teng F, Meng X, Kong L, Yu J. Progress and challenges of predictive biomarkers of anti PD-1/PD-L1 immunotherapy: A systematic review. Cancer Lett. 2018;414:166-173 pubmed publisher..As current evidence of those potential predictors, a consensus and standardization is needed to establish to widely applied in future studies. Multiplex detecting methods and combined biomarkers may provide new strategies. ..
- Wen Q, Zhu J, Meng X, Ma C, Bai T, Sun X, et al. The Value of CBCT-based Tumor Density and Volume Variations in Prediction of Early Response to Chemoradiation Therapy in Advanced NSCLC. Sci Rep. 2017;7:14650 pubmed publisher..The changes in CTN and TV obtained from CBCT images have the potential capability to predict an early response of NSCLC. ..
- Puliga E, Min Q, Tao J, Zhang R, Pradhan Sundd T, Poddar M, et al. Thyroid Hormone Receptor-β Agonist GC-1 Inhibits Met-β-Catenin-Driven Hepatocellular Cancer. Am J Pathol. 2017;187:2473-2485 pubmed publisher..GC-1 does not promote β-catenin activation in HCC. Thus, GC-1 may be safe for use in inducing regeneration during chronic hepatic insufficiency. ..
- Shi M, Ma F, Liu J, Xing H, Zhu H, Yu J, et al. A functional BRCA1 coding sequence genetic variant contributes to prognosis of triple-negative breast cancer, especially after radiotherapy. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2017;166:109-116 pubmed publisher..Our study also highlights the clinical potential of this polymorphism in the screening of high-risk TNBC patients for recurrence and the possibility of patient-tailored decisions especially during radiotherapy. ..
- Xue S, Hu M, Iyer V, Yu J. Blocking the PD-1/PD-L1 pathway in glioma: a potential new treatment strategy. J Hematol Oncol. 2017;10:81 pubmed publisher..Potential treatment strategies and the challenges that may occur during the clinical development of these agents for gliomas are also reviewed. ..