Affiliation: Chinese PLA General Hospital
Location: Beijing, China
- Wang Y, Xie J, Yang F, Wu S, Wang H, Zhang X, et al. Comorbidity of poor sleep and primary headaches among nursing staff in north China. J Headache Pain. 2015;16:88 pubmed publisher..72, 95Â % CI: 1.14-2.57). Comorbidity of poor sleep and primary headaches among nursing staff is common. Therefore, sleep quality should be carefully evaluated in nurses with primary headaches. ..
- Chen Z, Chen X, Liu M, Dong Z, Ma L, Yu S. Altered functional connectivity of amygdala underlying the neuromechanism of migraine pathogenesis. J Headache Pain. 2017;18:7 pubmed publisher..The altered functional connectivity of amygdala demonstrated that neurolimbic pain network contribute in the EM pathogenesis and CM chronicization. ..
- Wang J, Su H, Xie W, Yu S. Mobile Phone Use and The Risk of Headache: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Cross-sectional Studies. Sci Rep. 2017;7:12595 pubmed publisher..lt;2 calls: OR, 2.52; 95% CI, 1.78-3.58, p?<?0.001). Our data indicate that MP use is significantly associated with headache, further epidemiologic and experimental studies are required to affirm and understand this association...
- Yu S, Liu R, Yang X, Zhao G, Qiao X, Feng J, et al. Body mass index and migraine: a survey of the Chinese adult population. J Headache Pain. 2012;13:531-6 pubmed publisher..0. No association was found between obesity and migraine severity, frequency, or disability. Morbid obesity was associated with twofold increased odds of migraine in this Chinese men and women cohort of predominantly reproductive age. ..
- Zhang M, Liu Y, Zhao M, Tang W, Wang X, Dong Z, et al. Depression and anxiety behaviour in a rat model of chronic migraine. J Headache Pain. 2017;18:27 pubmed publisher..Most of the chronic migraine rats were present depression and anxiety like behaviors. The new scales we created are expected to use in the future studies to find out the potential mechanism of affective disorders' ?comorbidity. ..
- Chen Z, Chen X, Liu M, Dong Z, Ma L, Yu S. Altered functional connectivity architecture of the brain in medication overuse headache using resting state fMRI. J Headache Pain. 2017;18:25 pubmed publisher..These results provided evidence that MOH and EM suffered from altered intrinsic functional connectivity architecture, and the current study presented a new perspective for understanding the neuromechanism of MOH and EM pathogenesis. ..
- Chen Z, Chen X, Liu M, Liu S, Ma L, Yu S. Volume expansion of periaqueductal gray in episodic migraine: a pilot MRI structural imaging study. J Headache Pain. 2017;18:83 pubmed publisher..833) and EM vs. CM (AUC, 0.618; Sensitivity, 0.813; Specificity, 0.556). PAG volume expansion may be the direct impairment evidence on the brain in EM, and could be considered as a diagnostic and evaluated imaging biomarker in migraine. ..
- Chen Z, Jia Z, Chen X, Liu M, Liu S, Ma L, et al. Volumetric abnormalities of thalamic subnuclei in medication-overuse headache. J Headache Pain. 2017;18:82 pubmed publisher..These structural changes in the thalamus may also be influenced by mood disturbances related to the MOH. ..
- Liu Y, Dong Z, Wang R, Ao R, Han X, Tang W, et al. Migraine Prevention Using Different Frequencies of Transcutaneous Occipital Nerve Stimulation: A Randomized Controlled Trial. J Pain. 2017;18:1006-1015 pubmed publisher..It shows tONS is well tolerated and could be considered as a promising treatment for patients who prefer to nonpharmacological therapy. ..
- Chen Z, Chen X, Liu M, Liu S, Ma L, Yu S. Disrupted functional connectivity of periaqueductal gray subregions in episodic migraine. J Headache Pain. 2017;18:36 pubmed publisher..The present study suggested that the dysfunction of bilateral vlPAG and left dlPAG presented in EM, and functional evaluation of PAG subregions may be help for the diagnosis and understanding of EM pathogenesis. ..
- Wang X, Huang D, Huang X, Zhang J, Ran Y, Lou X, et al. Chronic lymphocytic inflammation with pontine perivascular enhancement responsive to steroids (CLIPPERS): A lymphocytic reactive response of the central nervous system? A case report. J Neuroimmunol. 2017;305:68-71 pubmed publisher..Here, we report a 51-year-old woman who was diagnosed with CLIPPERS but progressed to primary CNS lymphomatoid granulomatosis, which supports that CLIPPERS is not just an inflammatory CNS disorder. ..
- Ran Y, Wang L, Zhang F, Ao R, Dong Z, Yu S. Anti-NMDAR encephalitis followed by seropositive neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder: A case report and literature review. Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 2017;155:75-82 pubmed publisher..Details of the 34 patients identified are summarized and compared. There may be a connection between anti-NMDAR encephalitis and NMOSD. ..
- Chen Z, Chen X, Liu M, Liu S, Ma L, Yu S. Texture features of periaqueductal gray in the patients with medication-overuse headache. J Headache Pain. 2017;18:14 pubmed publisher..434, P?=?0.003). Texture Contrast could be used to identify the altered MR imaging characteristics in MOH in understanding the MOH pathogenesis, and it could also be considered as imaging biomarker in for MOH diagnosis. ..
- Chen Z, Chen X, Liu M, Liu S, Ma L, Yu S. Volume gain of periaqueductal gray in medication-overuse headache. J Headache Pain. 2017;18:12 pubmed publisher..6%. The present study demonstrated that the PAG volume gain was confirmed in MOH patients, and the automated individual PAG volume measure may be considered as a simple and effective imaging biomarker in MOH diagnosis. ..
- Wan D, Hou L, Zhang X, Han X, Chen M, Tang W, et al. DNA methylation of RAMP1 gene in migraine: an exploratory analysis. J Headache Pain. 2015;16:90 pubmed publisher..Lower methlytion level at (+89, +94, +96) CpG unit may be a risk of migraine in females. ..
- Zhang X, Zhou Z, Steiner T, Zhang W, Liu R, Dong Z, et al. Validation of ICHD-3 beta diagnostic criteria for 13.7 Tolosa-Hunt syndrome: Analysis of 77 cases of painful ophthalmoplegia. Cephalalgia. 2014;34:624-32 pubmed publisher..It may be helpful to understand and master the entity of THS for researchers and clinicians to adjust the gradation and ranking of the diagnostic criteria. ..
- Yu S, Steiner T. Lifting the burden of headache in China: managing migraine in a SMART way. J Headache Pain. 2017;18:79 pubmed publisher..In future, as we promote SMART in CME, we can use the database of our computerized clinical decision support systems to evaluate the impact on treatment outcomes. ..