Jie er Ying
- The expression of CXCL12 and CXCR4 in gastric cancer and their correlation to lymph node metastasisJieer Ying
Department of Medical Oncology, Zhejiang Cancer Hospital, Hangzhou, 301122 Zhejiang, China
Med Oncol 29:1716-22. 2012..04, 0.03, 0.03, respectively). CXCL12 and CXCR4 are related to formation of gastric tumors and lymph node metastasis. Furthermore, the expression of CXCR4 could be used as a biomarker to predict malignant features of gastric cancer...
- Developments in metastatic pancreatic cancer: is gemcitabine still the standard?Jie er Ying
Jie Er Ying, Li Ming Zhu, Bi Xia Liu, Department of Medical Oncology, Zhejiang Cancer Hospital, Hangzhou 310022, Zhejiang Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 18:736-45. 2012..This regimen also resulted in greater, albeit manageable toxicity...
- Inhibition of matrine against gastric cancer cell line MNK45 growth and its anti-tumor mechanismCong Luo
Department of Chemotherapy, Zhejiang Cancer Hospital, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, 310022, China
Mol Biol Rep 39:5459-64. 2012..These results overall indicate that matrine can be used as an effective anti-tumor agent in therapy of gastric cancer...
- Docetaxel plus oxaliplatin (DOCOX) as a second-line treatment after failure of fluoropyrimidine and platinum in Chinese patients with advanced gastric cancerHaijun Zhong
Department of Medical Oncology, Zhejiang Cancer Hospital, Zhejiang Traditional Chinese Medicine University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, PR China
Anticancer Drugs 19:1013-8. 2008..Given the short duration of response more focus should be given to newer biologic agents and triplet regimens...
- [Effect of Supportan on nutritional status and immune function of late-staged gastric cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy]Hai Jun Zhong
Department of Chemotherapy, Zhejiang Cancer Hospital, Hangzhou 310022, China
Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi 9:405-8. 2006..To evaluate the effect of Supportan, an enteral nutrition (EN) specific for tumor patients, on the nutritional status and immune function of late-staged gastric cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy...
- [Significance of multidrug resistance gene-associated proteins in the postoperative adjuvant chemotherapy for gastric carcinoma and the prognosis]Peng Fei Yu
Department of Chemotherapy Center, Zhejiang Cancer Hospital, Hangzhou 310022, China
Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi 13:289-93. 2010..To investigate the expression of multidrug resistance (MDR) gene-associated proteins (MRP) in gastric carcinoma, and their effects on the postoperative adjuvant chemotherapy and the prognosis of patients...
- [Relationship between the protein expression of P53, c-erbB-2, vascular endothelial growth factor and CD44 and the survival rates of stage II( colorectal cancer patients without radiochemotherapy after radical resection]Jie er Ying
Department of Chemotherapy, Zhejiang Provincial Cancer Hospital, Hangzhou 310022, China
Zhonghua Wei Chang Wai Ke Za Zhi 12:395-8. 2009..To investigate the relation between protein expression of 4 genes [P53,c-erbB-2,vascular endothelial factors(VEGF) and CD44]and survival rate in stage II( colorectal cancer(CRC) patients without radiochemotherapy after radical resection...