- HPV16E7 tumor antigen modified by KDEL sequence induce specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes-dependent antitumor immunityRui Yin
Department of Dermatology, Southwest Hospital, Third Military Medical University, District Shapinba, Chongqing 400038, China
J Dermatol Sci 55:116-22. 2009..It is necessary to find a properly and effective antigen presenting system of DC-based vaccine...
- A retrospective study of patch tests in Chongqing, China from 2004 to 2009Rui Yin
Department of Dermatology, Southwest Hospital, Third Military Medical University, Chongqing 400038, China
Contact Dermatitis 65:28-33. 2011..There has been no previous report on allergens responsible for dermatitis in southwest China...
- [Influence of arbuscular Mycorrhizal fungi on growth and cu uptake of Elsholtzia splendens]Fa Yuan Wang
Department of Soil Biology and Biochemistry, Institute of Soil Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Nanjing 210008, China
Huan Jing Ke Xue 26:174-80. 2005..In general, AM fungal inoculation can increase Cu translocation from roots to shoots and shoot Cu uptake by E. splendens...
- Role of microbial inoculation and chitosan in phytoextraction of Cu, Zn, Pb and Cd by Elsholtzia splendens--a field caseFa Yuan Wang
Agricultural College, Henan University of Science and Technology, 70 Tianjin Road, Luoyang, Henan Province 471003, PR China
Environ Pollut 147:248-55. 2007..These results indicated synergistic effects between microbial inocula and chitosan on Zn, Pb and Cd phytoextraction...
- [Interaction of biosurfactant-microorganism to enhance phytoremediation of aged polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHS) contaminated soils with alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.)]Wei Wei Liu
State Key Laboratory of Soil and Sustainable Agriculture, Institute of Soil Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Nanjing 210008, China
Huan Jing Ke Xue 31:1079-84. 2010..Therefore RH addition and PAHs-specific degrading bacteria inoculation were effective in enhancing the phytoremediation efficiency of the long-term PAHs contaminated soils...