- [Determination of the binding constant of bovine serum albumin and gatifloxacin using affinity capillary electrophoresis]Zhi Yao
School of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
Se Pu 25:930-3. 2007..Satisfactory effect was obtained. The K(b) from fluorescence method was also calculated with a value of 2.7 x 10(4) L/mol. This work demonstrated that the determination of the binding constant by ACE is simple with high performance...
- Correlation of CD95 and soluble CD95 expression with acute rejection status of liver transplantationYu Liang Wang
Tianjin Institute of Thrombosis and Hemostasis, Laboratory Center, Tianjin First Central Hospital, 24 Fukang Road, Tianjin 300192, China
World J Gastroenterol 11:1700-4. 2005..To analyze the expression levels of soluble form of CD95, CD95 ligand (sCD95 and sCD95L, respectively) in plasma and CD95 expression on CD3+ cells in liver-transplanted recipients with acute rejection (AR)...
- Expression and significance of Survivin mRNA in lung cancer tissue microarray detected by FISHXin Yun Wang
Department of Pathology, Tianjin Medical University, Tianjin 300070
Chin Med Sci J 20:214-6. 2005..To investigate the expression of Survivin mRNA in lung cancer tissue microarray (TMA) by fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) method, and determine the role and significance of it in lung cancer genesis and progress...
- Reciprocal regulation of 5alpha-dihydrotestosterone, interleukin-6 and interleukin-8 during proliferation of epithelial ovarian carcinomaYue Wang
Department of Immunology, Tianjin Medical University, Tianjin, PR, China
Cancer Biol Ther 6:864-71. 2007..Androgen-induced OVCA proliferation is partially occurring via enhanced IL-6 and IL-8 expression, and IL-6/IL-8 could also promote OVCA growth by activation of AR gene promoter...
- Temporal evolution of soluble Fas and Fas ligand in patients with orthotopic liver transplantationYuliang Wang
Orient Organ Transplant Center, Tianjin First Central Hospital, Nankai District, Fukang Road, No 24, 300192 Tianjin, PR China
Cytokine 41:240-3. 2008..The aim of this study was to analyze the expression levels of plasma soluble Fas (sFas) and soluble Fas ligand (sFasL) in patients with orthotopic liver transplantation (OLT) procedures routinely performed without venovenous bypass...
- Tripeptide tyroserleutide plus doxorubicin: therapeutic synergy and side effect attenuationZhi Feng Zhu
Department of Immunology, Tianjin Medical University, Tianjin 300070, PR China
BMC Cancer 8:342. 2008..In this study, we investigated the effects of YSL plus doxorubicin on the growth of human hepatocellular carcinoma BEL-7402 cells that had been transplanted into nude mice...
- Inhibition by tyroserleutide (YSL) on the invasion and adhesion of the mouse melanoma cellZhi Yao
The College of Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology, Tianjin University, Tianjin, China
Mol Med 13:14-21. 2007..31%. By analyses with Western blot and real-time RT-PCR, we found that YSL markedly inhibited the expression of ICAM-1 in B16-F10 cells. These data suggest that YSL inhibits the growth, invasion, and adhesion of B16-F10 cells...