Qiao Quan Liu
Affiliation: Yangzhou University
- Zhao D, Zhang C, Li Q, Yang Q, Gu M, Liu Q. A residue substitution in the plastid ribosomal protein L12/AL1 produces defective plastid ribosome and causes early seedling lethality in rice. Plant Mol Biol. 2016;91:161-77 pubmed publisher..These results provide a first glimpse into the molecular details of L12's function in rice. ..
- Li Q, Huang L, Wei K, Yu J, Zhang C, Liu Q. Light involved regulation of BZR1 stability and phosphorylation status to coordinate plant growth in Arabidopsis. Biosci Rep. 2017;37: pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results depicted a light-involved complex regulation network of BZR1 stability and phosphorylation status. ..
- Yang Q, He X, Wu H, Zhang C, Zou S, Lang T, et al. Subchronic feeding study of high-free-lysine transgenic rice in Sprague-Dawley rats. Food Chem Toxicol. 2017;105:214-222 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the data from the current trial demonstrates that high lysine transgenic rice led to no adverse effect in Sprague-Dawley rats given a diet containing up to 70% HFL1 rice in 90 days. ..
- Yang Q, Suen P, Zhang C, Mak W, Gu M, Liu Q, et al. Improved growth performance, food efficiency, and lysine availability in growing rats fed with lysine-biofortified rice. Sci Rep. 2017;7:1389 pubmed publisher..Therefore, lysine-biofortified rice contributed to improved growth performance, food efficiency, and lysine availability in growing rats. ..
- Xu Z, Li S, Zhang C, Zhang B, Zhu K, Zhou Y, et al. Genetic connection between cell-wall composition and grain yield via parallel QTL analysis in indica and japonica subspecies. Sci Rep. 2017;7:12561 pubmed publisher..Our study provided genetic clues for cloning QTLs for both complicated traits...